✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Can you help us poor, computer illiterate NEWBIES!!!

Tracy

I should really say, those of us newbies who are computer illiterate and previous message board virgins, because I notice that we (said :newbie: s) are not all as crap as me at this!!!

:D I was noticing that some people can put other people's messages onto theirs so its easier to understand the thread... how do you do this (I think me and Jewl need to know this!!) :P Also is there anything else you can think of that will help us i.e. what the hell :twisted: is an avatar and how do get one I assume they are those pretty pictures everyone has. :wink: Do you have to have a scanner?

Also, any hints and tips how to, how not to behave on here!! I see swearing is allowed!!! thank fuckin'tastico! :roll:

Hi this is Ian, Mr Webmaster...

first of all, to add someone elses message into your own press "quote" or whichever of the other person's post you want to reply to and it will come up automatically in your reply.

Secondly, if anyone wants an avatar you can either load it up from your hard drive via your options, or (I suspect this will be popular) send me any pic any size to [email protected] and I'll send you a reply back with a URL for you to add to your options/profile to get your pic up.

All clear? :mrgreen:

if you want a pic of yourself on the avatar then you would need a scanner. :shock: was thats swearing i saw :D

i would just like to add. on how to act in the board is not talk bad about the band members especially guy thats all.

i'm pretty sure you'll find out why i said especially guy.:wink:

yeah like i'd put a picture of myself up here! Now that would give you all a laugh :lol: :D :wink:

:oops: Ian, thanks for all that and offering to put a avatar on for me, thing is all I know how to send pictures by is on clipart, how thick is that!!! :shock: :silly: Anyhoo I will have a go, i may have just had a brainwave...... :idea:

I learned about not saying something that can be mistaken for being bad, even in jest, thanks for sticking up for me, ginger :P

yeah like i'd put a picture of myself up here! Now that would give you all a laugh :lol: :D :wink:

:oops: Ian, thanks for all that and offering to put a avatar on for me, thing is all I know how to send pictures by is on clipart, how thick is that!!! :shock: :silly: Anyhoo I will have a go, i may have just had a brainwave...... :idea:

I learned about not saying something that can be mistaken for being bad, even in jest, thanks for sticking up for me, ginger :P

your welcome no problem any time.

• 6 years later...