✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Twisted Logic

owenrees_73

Well we can confirm twisted logic will be on the album. On the official board debs just said that it wasnt angry as in a loud crashy song, but a perfect closer that has angry lyrics. so she said it was the album closer. so therefore its on the album and will close it out. so this does give some credibility to the rest of the titles and the running order. I am very excited for this song in particular. I guess we can add it to the others we know will be on the album:

Square One

What If

White Shadows

Speed Of Sound

A Message

X&Y

Twisted Logic

I really think that debs saying this means the song is on the album, and she said it was closing. we have the bookends, square one to start and twisted logic to close. i do however think that the sun's report is more likely now!

Seems like the list The Sun gave could be a working tracklist, not nessicarily the final tracklist. At least that's what I'm thinking. We'll only get conformation from the band itself.

And if that is the tracklist, I hope the reviewer got the title for Talk wrong. :P

I think the reporter may have released the track list according to what he/she thought it was. Let's just say that the reporter didn't have an actual tracklist, but based each song's title based on what chris sang in the chorus. That may explain why they named it, "Let's Talk" Or they mighta just did it wrong, or maybe Chris decided to change the name.

i think we can confirm twisted logic will close out the album:

COLDPLAY BENEFITED FROM EXTENDED RECORDING SESSIONS

22 March 2005

British rockers COLDPLAY benefitted from delaying the release of their highly anticipated third album because singer CHRIS MARTIN suddenly found inspiration for a stand-out song. The IN MY PLACE frontman channelled the anger and frustration he felt after enduring fruitless recording sessions into penning what he believes is the strongest track on new album X+Y.

He says, "The one benefit of time is that we've had a chance to wait for proper songs to land. The last song that's on the album came out of a conversation I was having at home after we thought we'd finished. I explained that we were still missing that one song. I got really angry and aggressive and this song just came out in five minutes, and a week later it's all done."

X+Y was originally meant to be completed by Christmas (04) in time for release this month (MAR05), but the band demanded more time from record label EMI because they were unhappy with the production on the original recordings.

http://www.contactmusic.com