✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Talking in Talk

owenrees_73

If people have the same version as I do, around the 23 second mark you can hear a woman's voice in the background say "how are you". i still think that it is not a live version however, it is just a studio version yet to be mastered. Interesting though.

Guest LiquidSky

btw I forgot to say that mine doesn't say that.. "How are you" it doesn't say anything like that..

Camille..I was talking to Owen :P

ya ok how many times do i have to explain this. i was one of the first people to get talk, but because i didnt want it to spread i deleted it after hearing it once or twice. But after that, over the next couple of days it leaked so far that radio stations were playing it as the number one requested song!? i mean thats crazy. by that time everyone had it and the spreading was inevitable, so i didnt feel guilty by re-acquiring it.

Guest LiquidSky
Camille..I was talking to Owen :P

ya ok how many times do i have to explain this. i was one of the first people to get talk, but because i didnt want it to spread i deleted it after hearing it once or twice. But after that, over the next couple of days it leaked so far that radio stations were playing it as the number one requested song!? i mean thats crazy. by that time everyone had it and the spreading was inevitable, so i didnt feel guilty by re-acquiring it.

yeah...but I don't forget..I still remember.. :lol: :P And how many times do I have to say that "IT'S OKAY" I'm just teasing you anyways.. :P

PS: Owen..the dude who never send me Talk (That's how I'm always going to remember you... :P )