✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

See Photo: Finger Found in Wendy's Chili.

soleil

Hilarious. A must read.

http://channels.netscape.com/new/html/live/scoop/np/2.html

It's every diner's nightmare come true. A woman eating at a Wendy's restaurant in San Jose, Calif. on Tuesday night ordered a bowl of chili and bit into a partial finger that was mixed in with the food, reports The Associated Press. Authorities want to know whose finger it is and are now searching a fingerprint database for clues.

The unidentified customer was reportedly ill and distraught over the incident, according to Joy Alexiou, a spokeswoman for the Santa Clara County Health Department. The fingertip in the chili was about 1-1/2 inches long. Since it had a long, manicured nail, it is believed to belong to a woman. None of the employees at the Wendy's was missing any fingers (yes, the health department actually checked), and since the finger was well cooked, it's assumed it came from a food processing plant that supplies Wendy's with chili ingredients.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and.. photo link :

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/photosearch.jsp?cap=finger+chili&x=0&y=0&searchType=photos&floc=ne-main-5-l1&floc=wn-np

yuk!! and the chili there is so tasty too!! lol I wont be eating there anytime soon!!

the other day I ate some chicken mc nuggets.. and I bit into something rubbery... :stunned: I nearly gagged.. needless to say.. I wont be eating Mc Donalds... any time soon either.. :sick:

perhaps the chicken was rubbery itself? or a rubber chicken got into the machine? :lol:

and i thought they were making it with more "real" chicken nowadays too? or at least chicken breast?

mmm.. i've always liked their nuggies. :smug:

that just all sounds gross, i remember a few years back when mcdonalds got in trouble because they found a fried chicken head in a box of their mcnuggets, yea it was a whole chicken's head.... it still retained the shape and all... yuck....but it had that crispy golden brown skin... :sick:

that just all sounds gross, i remember a few years back when mcdonalds got in trouble because they found a fried chicken head in a box of their mcnuggets, yea it was a whole chicken's head.... it still retained the shape and all... yuck....but it had that crispy golden brown skin...

This?

mcnugget.jpg

:stunned: