✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NEWS: Michigan Preparing To Let Doctors Refuse To Treat Gays

*Justine*

that is fucking gay! WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FREEDOM GOING IN THIS COUNTRY. yes freedom is established here because they have the freedom to reject and blah blah but i mean WHY DOES SEXUAL PREFERENCE AND RACE DETERMINE WHO SOMEONE IS. i am quite sick of the stupid contraditory fuckbags in america and everywhere for that matter. these same people are rooting for world peace but HOW THE HELL CAN WE EVEN COME CLOSE TO ACHIEVING THAT IF WE ALIENATE A group or "minority"? IT WONT WORK. PEACE IS NOT THE ABSENCE OF CONFLICT IT IS LEARNING HOW TO COPE WITH IT. but we seem to find new ways to make conflicts EVERY Day. this is NOT helping anyone AND IT IS ONLY MAKING THOSE PREJUDICE FUCKS look like assholes. so why the hell are we like this? WE ALL FUCKING DIE! WHY ARE PEOPLE SO SET ON WHITE SUPREMECY OR STRAIGHT SUPREMACY! WE ONLY LIVE ONCE AND WE ALL DIE SO WHY LIVE OUR LIVES MAKING PEOPLE FEEL LIKE CRAP AND CAUSING CONFLICT? do they even care that time is limited? WTF. im gonna write a paper on it. later.

that is fucking gay! WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FREEDOM GOING IN THIS COUNTRY. yes freedom is established here because they have the freedom to reject and blah blah but i mean WHY DOES SEXUAL PREFERENCE AND RACE DETERMINE WHO SOMEONE IS. i am quite sick of the stupid contraditory fuckbags in america and everywhere for that matter. these same people are rooting for world peace but HOW THE HELL CAN WE EVEN COME CLOSE TO ACHIEVING THAT IF WE ALIENATE A group or "minority"? IT WONT WORK. PEACE IS NOT THE ABSENCE OF CONFLICT IT IS LEARNING HOW TO COPE WITH IT. but we seem to find new ways to make conflicts EVERY Day. this is NOT helping anyone AND IT IS ONLY MAKING THOSE PREJUDICE FUCKS look like assholes. so why the hell are we like this? WE ALL FUCKING DIE! WHY ARE PEOPLE SO SET ON WHITE SUPREMECY OR STRAIGHT SUPREMACY! WE ONLY LIVE ONCE AND WE ALL DIE SO WHY LIVE OUR LIVES MAKING PEOPLE FEEL LIKE CRAP AND CAUSING CONFLICT? do they even care that time is limited? WTF. im gonna write a paper on it. later.

this rant makes a lot of sense :smug: