🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

To the dutch people

DiveAndTurnaround

Yeah it's really a nice place. You shoulda go to Ascona, it's one of the most beautiful villages in Switzerland. It's a lot warmer there than where I live.

I don't think it would be difficult to learn Dutch for someone who speaks German. But when I hear people talkin I don't understand anything.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dutch is a strange language...I don't even really like it....And I'm dutch!!

Bye the way, I really like the place in Switserland called Bellwald...

ever been there?

Dutch is a strange language...I don't even really like it....And I'm dutch!!

Bye the way, I really like the place in Switserland called Bellwald...

ever been there?

No, I don't think so. :/

I like Dutch somehow. I think it sounds funny.

They start correcting you in France too. I once had this guy correcting me for not pronouncing 'croissant' correctly, he kept hammering on for 10 minutes about the proper pronunciation. I was like, 10 or something :P

Yeah is it just me, or do people just speak faster in some countries? I always get that feeling with the Spanish, the Italian and the French people. Okay, maybe with Italian and Spanish my problem is more that I can't tell one word from another, but I'm actually quite okay at French, and still I get the feeling they speak incredibly fast, a problem I don't have with for instance the Germans or the english.

Yeah is it just me' date=' or do people just speak faster in some countries? I always get that feeling with the Spanish, the Italian and the French people. Okay, maybe with Italian and Spanish my problem is more that I can't tell one word from another, but I'm actually quite okay at French, and still I get the feeling they speak incredibly fast, I problem I don't have with for instance the Germans or the english.[/quote']

I really think it's like this. At least I have the same problem.

Yeah is it just me' date=' or do people just speak faster in some countries? I always get that feeling with the Spanish, the Italian and the French people. Okay, maybe with Italian and Spanish my problem is more that I can't tell one word from another, but I'm actually quite okay at French, and still I get the feeling they speak incredibly fast, I problem I don't have with for instance the Germans or the english.[/quote']

You're right.

I've taken spanish classes for two years but I always have to ask the Spanish to talk slowly. When I start speaking spanish with them they answer my at high speed :P

Even the French talk quite fast. Since I'm from Belgium I'm bilingual dutch/french but sometimes it's still hard to understand every single word they use ;)