๐ŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH ๐ŸŽต

To the dutch people

DiveAndTurnaround

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But' date=' since this topic was made about Holland.. I'd really like to know what everyone thinks about the stupid little country? Does everyone really think all dutchmen are constantly stoned? :P [/quote']

ย 

Now that you ask it :P

ย 

lol, here a pic of the stereotypical Netherlands made by me and a friend and what we think must be in there. :)

ย 

ย 

Holland.bmp

No, I am not but

ย 

Obviously we didn't forget the excellent architects that built the whole country out of the sea, the culture, art or the beautiful landscapes at drawing the picture.

ย 

There wasn't just enough space. :cool:

Whahaaa.. that pic.. FANTASTIC :D I like it, I like it.. and that about the normal people riding bikes always is true ;) I go everywhere by bike.. I love my bike (even though it gets stolen twice a month, but OK :P )

I love prejudices :dozey:

Ah' date=' the whores, the booze, the weed and the stores, our most intellectual attractions :wink3: you know that every time I speak to a foreigner, they're really surprised that not all Dutch people are constantly stoned or something. [/quote']

ย 

No, probably not, but that's Holland's reputation here. Probably the reason why many foreigner go there, but was't mine.

ย 

But you're right, Dutch people aren't stoned constantly. But there are so many coffeshops and they are full all the time. So...

And there are even those magic mushrooms legal in Holland.

ย 

But I have to say I had a really good impression of the Dutch people, most of them were really kind. And they seemed to be very relaxed. Guess why. :P

ย 

I didn't ride a bike coz the fact you can't break made me feel scared...

Break? What d'you mean by that?

And why all the coffeeshops are filled.. just one word: Tourists :P

ย 

Sorry brake.. just wrong spelling. :embarrased:

ย 

Well I saw there many Dutch people as well. Why shouldn't they use their coffeeshops? Of course they do...

Don't bikes have brakes? :huh: Never knew that :)

And about the coffeeshops.. just joking :P But it รญs true that almost all tourist go to a coffeeshop when they're in Holland, isn't it? :)

Dutch is a strange language. It sounds like German' date=' but somehow I don't understand it anyway. :/[/quote']

ย 

Dutch is soo hard to understand for foreigners :P Aber Hollรคnder sind ganz gut in andere Sprachen :rolleyes: (well, that's not completely true, but we hรกve to be good in other languages because no one understands our language :P )

ย 

hmm.. I believe it was some lake called Lago Maggiore.. somewhere near Italy

ย 

Yeah, I know that. It's in the Tessin, the part of Switzerland where you spak Italian.

ย 

I've been there with my class a few years ago.

ย 

Oh noo.. I can't understand Italian :stunned: German is OK, but Italian.. help!

But is it a good place to go on vacation?