✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Pope Dies

gib786

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, that happens to me lots and lots of times...i can't contact people on my list when i'm on...usually that's because i'm on bad connection or something and sooner or later, i get kicked out. then it says i'm trying to log on too many times and it won't even let me log on... its full of crap, i tell ya! :(

hey now that brings me to somefing too..I might've been PMSing aulso!! but no wait..I cry at really sensitive fings...but I couldn't help it!! the music..."Requiem..." forgot the rest, but its in Latin, and when they were placing the coffin and just zooming in on it...I lost it. :cry: *snifF*

hey now that brings me to somefing too..I might've been PMSing aulso!! but no wait..I cry at really sensitive fings...but I couldn't help it!! the music..."Requiem..." forgot the rest' date=' but its in Latin, and when they were placing the coffin and just zooming in on it...I lost it. :cry: *snifF*[/quote']

YESSS!! me too.... its when they were heading back into the Basilica!! :cry: :cry: he lived for his church and God... and they gave him once last look at St. Peter's Square... *sniff* thats where I balled!!! :cry: :lol:

hey now that brings me to somefing too..I might've been PMSing aulso!! but no wait..I cry at really sensitive fings...but I couldn't help it!! the music..."Requiem..." forgot the rest' date=' but its in Latin, and when they were placing the coffin and just zooming in on it...I lost it. :cry: *snifF*[/quote']

YESSS!! me too.... its when they were heading back into the Basilica!! :cry: :cry: he lived for his church and God... and they gave him once last look at St. Peter's Square... *sniff* thats where I balled!!! :cry: :lol:

lolll well I had to hide my tears cuz I was watching it wiff my dad while we were talking about it....but I haven't watched the whole fing though!