🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

i just saw the news

Guy'sChick

if the media is right then tonight at 9pm uk time there will be the beginning of world war 3 :cry: hes going to tell it to the ppl in the states on tv later on...well bush i hope your happy now that you have what you want but for me you can go to hell :alien: :321:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh good God! This is so not what we need. We do not get peace from war! How come people can not get this??? Violence breeds violence!!!!! Oh this is sooo scary!

Benjamin Franklin said it best " there is no good war and there is no bad peace." or something like that. This is not what the American people want. This is what Bush wants. How did he get to make this important decision it should not be up to him alone for him to make. Oh dear God please bless us all. We are going to need God more than ever!! Please do not let this be true. Please. :sad:

http://www.msnbc.com/news/842500.asp

"The United States on Monday gave up on winning U.N. support for war against Iraq and prepared to warn Saddam Hussein that he must leave the country — something he has vowed not to do — or face a military strike. President Bush was to address the nation Monday night after the United States and its allies shelved a draft resolution that would have paved the way for U.N. authorization for military action, having failed to persuade key members to support the measure."

so bush is essentially saying to the U.N., "you didn't give us what we want, so we're just going to take it anyway."

what the hell is the point of the U.N.'s existance anymore?

this was a wonderful day, the first since weeks for me, till i heard it on the radio...

i am asking myself all the time: how could it come so far???

let's hope for all the innocent iraqis that this war will have a soon ending.

...so sad :cry:

Well I'm off. I'm taking the next shuttle to Mars - who cares that it's the Roman god of war (oooh the irony), it's gonna be a whole lot safer there! :shrug:

'Fly me to the mooooon and let me play among the stars .......' :D