✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Greatest album I have heard in a really long time.....

HellMeister

AROBTTH is simply indispensible in my eyes...truly exceptional, and easily one of my favourite albums of all time!!!!

I reckon that this is going to be the album that takes Coldplay to world domination with everyone who doesn't already see their genius being bowled over by it!

The only thing is...imagine how good the next album will be......

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Thats if they do another one!!!!

I hope they do..... surely the genuis's they are, they can have it in themselves to at least try and do another one as good as Parachutes and AROBTTH.

why is there always talk about if and when they are going to break up?! what did i miss? i often read articles about how this might be their last blah blah blah, but i don't understand why.

:D Thats if they do another one!!!!

I hope they do..... surely the genuis's they are, they can have it in themselves to at least try and do another one as good as Parachutes and AROBTTH.

why is there always talk about if and when they are going to break up?! what did i miss? i often read articles about how this might be their last blah blah blah, but i don't understand why.

i dont think they will neccesarily break up. because they know what they have with each other.

anyways i at least hope they dont break up i dont even like typing that in or even thinking about it.

i REALLY hope that they decide not to break up - for 2 reasons:

1) they are an IMMENSELY talanted band and it would be a terrible waste - having followed Radiohead for over 8 years i've closely tracked a band who dealt with the same insecurities that are inevitable with a band that become that big so quickly, and as Coldplay have got there even quicker i can imagine that at times they are terrified - i hope they recognise that creating a better album every time is not only unrealistic but its impossible - theyre will ALWAYS be critics, there will always be people who see a new release as mediocre or poor - some will love familiarity in new songs to old ones, others will yearn for musical development - the most important thing is that they hold onto theyre identity, theyre spirit and theyre love and belief in the making of music that effects so many people in such a wonderful way - theyre music really MEANS things to people - and thats rare and precious :D

2) i will be very very upset - but i guess thats just selfish :wink:

I don't think there is any intention of having a Group split in which they all go there seperate ways...but there has been some fear that they may not make another record as They are not sure taht they have another album in them!

I think this is just lack of confidence...like Hicksy said, insecuritries are inevitable with a band that have become so big so quickly!

I too...like the rest of you would be GUTTED if this was their last album! They make such incredible music, stuff that I don't think any other band around even compare to! If Coldplay were to call it a day, there would be serious void in the music industry!

:shock: you just took the words right out of my mouth thats exactly what i tried to say earlier.

anyways why are we talking about this :?:

we are suppose to be talking about a rush of blood to the head not about coldplay breaking up. it just makes me so sad to talk about it.

i think they should make a wide release album of b-sides and/or live songs and/or songs from the ep. i think that might sell pretty well, but usually bands do that well into their careers.

anyway back to a rush

it is great, listened to it a few times at school today, made me happy! :) :lol:

we are suppose to be talking about a rush of blood to the head not about coldplay breaking up. it just makes me so sad to talk about it.

Well...going back to AROBTTH.....

:arrow: :arrow: :wink: :lol: INCREDIBLE :lol: :wink: :smileyb: :spiral:

forget about the music industry there not the ones who tell you what to listen to. well they do but its your choice and i say arobtth is the best album that has been released this year. it should win all the awards and coldplay should be on all the magazines. if that really happened then i wouldnt know what i would do.

coldplay is the best.

amazingly incredible album, yes.

I am surprised at the numbers it has been pulling in the US. The album is now gold after a month. It is holding steady on the charts, only slipping one or two places a week, which is pretty good considering. Just think what'll happen when single #2 comes out.........pandemonium... :lol:

well the scientist does seem to be the single that all the fans are waiting for so maybe the album will do better and go higher in the charts when it comes out. and of course it is going to go higher in the uk we just have to see about the u.s.. cant wait.... i will definetly be there at the store the day it comes out to buy it and get the b-sides , those i cant wait to hear.

well the scientist does seem to be the single that all the fans are waiting for so maybe the album will do better and go higher in the charts when it comes out. and of course it is going to go higher in the uk we just have to see about the u.s.. cant wait.... i will definetly be there at the store the day it comes out to buy it and get the b-sides ' date=' those i cant wait to hear.[/quote']

oh me too, november 11, but i just looked at my calender and it will probably be released on november 12 because cds are released on tuesdays in north america and novemeber 11 is a monday.

unless i am wrong

I don't have it marked either, but it's fresh on my mind.

I remember when I went to the store to buy the In my Place single. It wasn't there. I went the next day, it was not there. Finally I gave up and ordered it online, which takes longer and is a bit more expensive.

It pissed me off. I want the single the day of its release. I don't want to have to wait and see if it's possibly there. I don't know what I should do for The Scientist. Order it or cross my fingers that it'll be there.....what's a fan to do? *sigh* :D

thats what i was going to do with the scientist. order it online if in my place wasnt there then i wouldnt cross my fingers and worry about it. anyways if you order it online cant you order it in advance and then when it comes out its sent to you. so then you could get it the day it comes out.

well that depends how you order it

yeah' date=' I'll probably just end up ordering it. I'll still have to wait a few days, but I guess that's better than it not being at the store.[/quote']yeah just as long as you know your going to get it :D