✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

OH MY GOD!!! I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sinead

Oh dear lord in heaven above and the sweet baby jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I have just won the competition on Radio1 to go and see Coldplay perform at Maida Vale next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with only 30 other people!!!!!!!! I am going to see Mr Jonny Buckland, Mr Will Champion, Mr Guy Berryman and Mr Chris Martin IN THE FLESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone restrain me before i eat my own head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(oh dear lord what AM i going to wear?!!!!!!!!) Mwahahaha!

Just wanted to share it with you lovely people.

Sinead xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i know im soooooooo shallow! of course i will take as many photos as possible and post them here!! not actually sure if im allowed to get things signed, but you would think they would let me! before they take out the restraining order of course! :-D

God do you think Gwyneth will be there??? don't fancy figting her for Chris' affections!

lalalalala

If anyone has any tips on how to survive this momentus occasion it would be most appreciated!

Sinead xxxxxxxx

im not jealous at all! (sarcastic voice) Man I wish i could win something like that, like that whole soundcheck competition, i would have died. I wish Coldplay did a Grammy Session like India Arie did here where she spoke to us for like an hour and we got to listen to her soundcheck and get free tickets to the show.

Congratulations!!!!!!

im not jealous at all! (sarcastic voice) Man I wish i could win something like that, like that whole soundcheck competition, i would have died. I wish Coldplay did a Grammy Session like India Arie did here where she spoke to us for like an hour and we got to listen to her soundcheck and get free tickets to the show.

Congratulations!!!!!!

That's awesome! :-D

Sinead this is Margaret who you beat on Wednesday well done you were just too quick for me at the end. I still can't believe I let a 2 point lead slip but hey ho.

Hope you have a fantastic time. I'm still coming to terms with the loss. You better make the most of it. If Gwyneth's there you've got to take her out! ;)