✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

OH MY GOD!!! I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sinead

MARGARET

Oh lord!!! Margaret ! Thank you for being so nice! if its any consolation i completely fluked it! i've been listening to the other rounds and the questions are really hard. To pay homage to you, i will do my best to bump off gwyneth (come on, she's so small, it shouldn't be too hard!) i'll take some photos (if they let me) and post them here after.

Sinead xxx

(PS, did mark and lard scare the bejaysus out of you as musch as they did me?!)

There is a whole lot of love in this forum Sinead. Yeah they did scare me. I've listened to them since they did their graveyard shift about 7 years ago so I was very much in awe. I thought that if I had got on on I think it was tuesday I would have won cos I did know the answers and the folk who were on it didn't seem to have much of a clue. But its always different when your on. They better let you take pictures cos it'd be so unfair if they don't. But anyway good luck tomorrow, hope you've got your outfit sorted out. I would suggest sexy but understated, you don't want to scare them off. Gwyneth's not a problem she is so soft, she doesn't drink and doesn't eat proper food. Maybe you could just spike her mineral water!

Margaret xxx

i wanna win too!!! nah, i'm happy that somebody (as) enthuastic (as me) is getting to see them IN FLESH as you so well putt it :D If they don't play Trouble, then scream out: 'IIIIIIIII NVER MEANT TO CAUSE YOU TROOOOOUBLEEE!!' :D :D