✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Teh question thread

Bijeli_Miš

Haven't you ever felt that there is a question nobody in "real life" in your city, village, town, boat, etc could answer, or you are just lazy to browse the internet for it.If you have, then just post here and hope for an answer.

Mkay lemme start.

I've got a question about mlb.What's the difference between american and national leauge?

I thought the american leauge is only for US, but then I saw there is a match between Toronto and Boston listed under the american.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah this thread is for answers also...

O 'baut the frog, I guess it's after it gets legs and can live outside the water, however don't take it for granted.

legs or stumps? I wonder, it could probably move out of water with just stumps. Not very well, but well enough. However, a frog has legs, a tadpole has neither legs nor stumps.

Well America consists out of more than just the US, right? Canada is part of America, too. I suppose it should be called North American league but that just doesn't quite fit.

This is just my guess since I don't even know what mlb is and I'm not American.

an hotel? are you MAD? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nope, even though I haven't officially been taught english grammar I've picked up bits along the way. And that's one bit I remember because it sounds so stupid!

an hotel? are you MAD? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nope, even though I haven't officially been taught english grammar I've picked up bits along the way. And that's one bit I remember because it sounds so stupid!

I like people who are picky over grammar :D :P