✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Love For Coldplay....Tell how you spread it here

Manders

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, it's great to see some people who are as crazy as I am :)

I'm 18, I have no boyfriend but I have pics of Coldplay in my schoolbooks and notebooks. Friends and other students look at me, shaking their heads as if they say "look at that stupid fangirl"

After the Coldplayshow in Frankfurt I had the playlist written on my forearms for one week :D

Well, my band is going to be interviewed next month on tv, and i'm going to write "Maketradefair.com" on my left hand, and "Coldplay rulez" on my right hand. So, the tv show host will ask me what is maketradefair and coldplay. Then i will be able to spread my love for coldplay to a lot of people! YAY! :D

Well, we only recorded two songs at our home studio, and we are still working on the final songs of our first album. It is called "Schmarotzer - Live At Guapi". here is the track listing:

01 - Peixes Abissais 02 - What's That Gas Coming Out Of The Floor?

03 - Pedreiro Assassino 04 - Bubble Boy

05 - O Homem-Salada 06 - APE

07 - H.A.T.E. 08 - Carrocinha de Cachorro-Quente Cover

09 - Roy, Janitor Molestor 10 - Oompa-Loompa Cover (Punk Rock Version)

11 - Estrogonofe Gelado 12 - Bonus Track

The cd is half in portuguese, half in english. We're trying to be some kind of brazilian ramones. We make songs trying to put humour and rock together. But there's one thing that is holding our work, and it is called school. :x We can't record our first independent single till we finish school. (Thanks god this is the last school year!). Anyway, sometimes i'm sharing "what's that gas coming out of the floor?" and "pedreiro assassino" on kazaa, but it will be very hard to find em, since i'm the only one sharing them. But as soon as we record the album i will post the mp3s here. :D

Well, there's no special reason... me and my friends were searching for a name for our band, and we needed something different. So, we searched in a portuguese-german dictionary for the word "parasita" (leech) and then the word schmarotzer appeared. Kinda strange, huh?