✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Love For Coldplay....Tell how you spread it here

Manders

lol I spread it by....writing on my hand everyday in green ink(my fav song on a rsuh or 1 of em) Coldplay....and below that i right.....NO WAR to support chris's decision and mine.....and then Make Trade Fair.....cuz i did some research and the trade laws are disatrous...ppl think im weird for this...but they dont know coldplay like me.....it keeps me going.. :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wear coldplay t-shirts like they r going out of style

oh and play their music really really loud until the neighbours dont realise they love it already :)

and i sing it everywhere i go

and type lyrics all over the internet

and account for 1% of total sales of rare coldplay merchandise

:D

i hoping so... b/c i did have a big b-day present....seeing coldplay live on march 6th...but my mom says that i can get little stuff......i think im getting my ear periced u know at the very top....well anywys and a coldplay shirt and poster and my nails done.....but im thinking about screweing the nails and planting a tree.

No, unfortunately i did not get to meet them and hold a conversation.hahaha..but my friend who i was supposed to meet at the concert went really really early...she was there at 12 pm and the concert didn't start till 8 pm.. and she got to meet all the guys and get them to sign all her stuff..lucky bitch! :roll: :D

lol haha.....kill her :twisted: j/p i dream bout them tooooo much...my sis pisses me off by saying im obsessed,,,well she says it likes its a bad thing......i just like their music more than normal is all.....lol maybe i am?

• 3 weeks later...

I put "I love Coldplay" in my notebook,on the table in highschool (sometimes I write just "I love Guy" lol),I always talk about Coldplay to my friends(they start to get really bored),I buy all the magazines which talk about Coldplay,I listen to their music....

I know,I'm crazy! :shrug: