Guest LiquidSky
i wish i could win a competition... :dozey:

WAIT! I DID! *giggles* :P

too bad i can't go.

what competition did you win?

the last one :D i figured out what 1560 meant. :P

ahh memories.

The 13 year old got the answer correct!

My god! I remember me trying to figure it out..and nope.. appearently I didn't had enough information...

too bad i can't go.

ahh memories.

My god! I remember me trying to figure it out..and nope.. appearently I didn't had enough information...

hahah! i was 13, and damn proud of it! :P heh wow! i'm turning 15 next month....can't be a young one now :( meh :P

hehe i remember winning. wow. i was in shock. i checked the site for the answer, nothing was up. go the the Q&A, then go back to home and woah, the winner's amanda.

that's me! :idea2:

Guest LiquidSky

too bad i can't go.

ahh memories.

hahah! i was 13, and damn proud of it! :P heh wow! i'm turning 15 next month....can't be a young one now :( meh :P

hehe i remember winning. wow. i was in shock. i checked the site for the answer, nothing was up. go the the Q&A, then go back to home and woah, the winner's amanda.

that's me! :idea2:

I would have been shocked too...

How did you came up with the answer anyways (now that we are talking about the 1560) :idea2:

haha....uhh guessed? :P no, i acually just did some approximate calculations in my head and sent it in. my brother also suggested part of it to me. he said maybe it's how long they've been together. but i had to come up with times and such or else it wouldn't make any sense. but it wasn't dead on, it was closest. :P

there were only like 2 others that were close. it took my a while to get the lithograph, everybody just forgot about it for a while so i e-mailed debs about it and it all worked out. apparently she owns a lithograph to and has it framed in her home! :)