✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "Grand Theft Auto" Thread

Reilly

Ranging from the 1st GTA, with block buildings and stuff to the latest story of Carl Johnson, which is a masterpiece of graphics!

Whats your favourite GTA? San Andreas is so coooool and the missions and how long it takes you to pass it is wicked, the game is just HUGE. But I liked Vice City way more at the time...

The best one is actually probably the 1st or 2nd, because of how incredibly excited I was to play them.

Haha, This is in the wrong topic for one thing, But yuh

I'm stuck on the 2nd racing mission in the country at the moment, I gave up and came here (Wow what a life!)

But yeah, They're great games, But I do reckon Vice is still the best

Well Zelda got in here so this stays! :cool:

The 2nd racing mission? Damn I loved those. I love BOOMING down the mountain where Canalinha's ranch is, just BOOMING down it. I usually end up in the river though :rolleyes:

Swimming is soooooo cool! But I do feel they coulda done something more with it, y'know like incorporated it into more missions and stuff (It is in a boat mission- which you're not on yet, but even in that mission its kinda crap)

I mean its brilliant as a thing to keep the game going and staying alive, but you do feel they coulda had more things to do underwater.

BUT maybe they need to keep ideas free for the next game. I doubt making scuba gear a possibility wouldnt have been much of a problem, they're just saving some ideas probably.

Indeed! Imagine fighting with a shark underwater, crazy shee'. I bet Subs will come into the next game.

Did you jump off the mountain? Y'know, the biggest one in the game? THATS a crazy jump. Even though its just a game hairs actually stand on the back of my neck as you rush to the ground.

Yes! Ive gone up there on a bike too, VROOOM off the edge and into traffic.

One thing I love doing is getting a BIG HEAVY BASTARD of a motorbike, and burning down the highway between the 1st and 2nd island while firing a gun at the traffic constantly. The madness that occurs!

I personally love the 2nd one. Great piece of gaming. I played it hours and hours.. I guess I even played it more then many other games.. :D 3 was great, but even better on the pc with some mods. (like real gta) vice city was ok, didnt play SA yet.