✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Concerts quest.

Ambergris

I just wanted to ask if is true that bands that are going to play live take some kind of hard drugs that keeps them all excited :confused: Well it's obviously that to give a concert must be needed so much energy, they have to sing out of loud and dance, move, play/break instruments and all that.

Even Coldplay.

Yup, heard that rumours and I'm still bit scared of how Chris plays the piano in daylight and dances frantic in yellow and how he sometimes says crazy things among songs like "after this we're taking some drugs and then ready to be with martians and have fun..."

Um' date=' I know for a fact that they smoke weed. How I know I will not say. I happened to find out in a very strange way in Milwaukee that's all I will say.[/quote']

yesssssssssssssss!! lol well, I noticed in the dvd backstage at the Hollywood Bowl.. they were smoking a little sumthin' sumthin'... but Chris doesnt smoke does he??? I can sooooooooooooooo hang with Jonny and Guy tho.. lol :smoking:

I read in an aritcle all the members of coldplay agreed if anyone is caught using cocaine they would be kicket out of the band' date=' and that im pretty sure the interview said they dont do any drugs.[/quote']

they would never admit to it. Unless they got caught.

Um' date=' I know for a fact that they smoke weed. How I know I will not say. I happened to find out in a very strange way in Milwaukee that's all I will say.[/quote']

yesssssssssssssss!! lol well, I noticed in the dvd backstage at the Hollywood Bowl.. they were smoking a little sumthin' sumthin'... but Chris doesnt smoke does he??? I can sooooooooooooooo hang with Jonny and Guy tho.. lol :smoking:

I do know that Chris was not one of the ones smokin ;) Guy def. was. lol :lol:

oh my they smoke weed...awe shucks! :wink3:

I do know that Chris was not one of the ones smokin ;) Guy def. was. lol :lol:

hey hey hey!! :smoking: we were sooo meant to be!! :laugh3: