✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chicago Show

Martin04

Does anyone have specific details on where/ when to purchase tickets to the show at the Metro? I know they go on sale the 30th, but does anyone know what time and on what website I should go to have the best shot at getting tickets?? I desperately need to attend this show! Thanks

Tickets go on sale at noon on saturday. You can get them at the Metro box office, or by ticketmaster. The Metro is tiny and only fits 1100 people.They are adverstising the show on the radio stations. I personally think they could get 1100 people without letting the whole city of Chicago know about it. Luckily there is a 2 ticket limit, so that might help a bit. Good luck.

I've checked out Ticketmaster a few times and have found no mention of Coldplay's show... but what is of more concern is that they say the Crystal Method is playing at the Metro on the 6th??? Anyone know why this is?

I've checked out Ticketmaster a few times and have found no mention of Coldplay's show... but what is of more concern is that they say the Crystal Method is playing at the Metro on the 6th??? Anyone know why this is?

I think that because Coldplay is playing at 6 or atleast the doors open then, there will be time for them to have a show after them at 8 pm or 10 pm, but then that means that Coldplay won't be playing as long as i want. :angry:

Well it said before that you didnt have to go to the box office to see the show... but I dunno... maybe because it was announced late ticketmaster hasnt gotten around to posting anything yet... but if anyone does find something about it on ticketmaster post it on this thread

Man, I am so glad its up.... I was getting worried... I was wondering the same thing about whether or not its easier to get tickets at the box office. All i know is that I was watching the cubs game yesterday and they played 'Speed of Sound' as they were doing the FanCam then mentioned the gig at the Metro. So, unfortunately, this is by no means a secret gig and pretty much everybody knows about it.

same here, but there were already 46+ auctions on ebay before the tickets even went on sale, I have a feeling there were very few even available at all. I haven't heard anyone who got them off of ticketmaster yet...even the Toronto show had some success stories by now.

How are you suppose to get tickets anyway, any one know, for future reference.

Is the best way to wait at the box office?

Now there is a lot Coldplay tickets for .01 $ on ebay, but you have to be preapproved and they are probably faking it.

Fuck! Same here!

I had two phone and the interent going trying to get tickets,

I talked to someone at two minutes after noon and they were sold out!

DAMN IT!!

This friggy sucks!

:angry:

I feel your pain. I had 3 computers and 2 phones and got nothing. That has to be the fastest tickets have ever sold out. I was thinking it was going to sell out in a minute, not 10 seconds

were you all in the more info section refreshing or were you refreshing on the whole Search Coldplay tickets sections in Ticketmaster. I thought if i refreshed in the more info section it wouldn't work, so i just refreshed on the search section. I think that was my problem, because then it didn't go to the find tickets display until a couple seconds later, so that delayed me like 8 seconds. Did anyone click the find tickets at exactly 12:00:01 and not get it? How did you all refresh? on the more info page? just want to know for reference.

I was on Ticketmaster, I had my clock so I could see the SECONDS ticking and as it hit 59 seconds I clicked look for tickets and it showed the section where you can choose the quantity of tickets and i just clicked again, then it went to the verify you are not robot page, where i had type in some word and then it was looking up tickets with a nice status bar, then it comes back no tickets were available. so i dunno what happened, i mean it all took less than 7 seconds. and all this while i had my roommate on the phone with ticketmaster and she called 7 minutes ahead in case she was on hold, she finally got through at like 3 after but the operator told her it was soldout. i mean that is insane. my mind just can't even handle it.

were you all in the more info section refreshing or were you refreshing on the whole Search Coldplay tickets sections in Ticketmaster. I thought if i refreshed in the more info section it wouldn't work' date=' so i just refreshed on the search section. I think that was my problem, because then it didn't go to the find tickets display until a couple seconds later, so that delayed me like 8 seconds. Did anyone click the find tickets at exactly 12:00:01 and not get it? How did you all refresh? on the more info page? just want to know for reference.[/quote']

I was refreshing the more info page every second. Then the tickets became available to buy, selected 2, put in that dumb password code, and BAM "no tickets available"

That sucks :angry:

I think Coldplay should sell those tickets for atleast 50 dollars a piece Ticketmaster so maybe not everyone would buy it so soon and we wouldn't have to go through all this shit. Cheap list prices for tickets aren't always good :cry:

quite complaining about not getting tickets on ticketmaster- i stood in line at the metro for 7 and a half hours- i was the 12th person in line out of the about 500 that showed up-- the first 10 people in line got tickets before they sold out- it sucks

Guest LiquidSky
quite complaining about not getting tickets on ticketmaster- i stood in line at the metro for 7 and a half hours- i was the 12th person in line out of the about 500 that showed up-- the first 10 people in line got tickets before they sold out- it sucks

Did you stayed afterwards or did you leave right away?

Did you stayed afterwards or did you leave right away?

i left after like 10 minutes- why?