April 28, 200521 yr Lemme try this again...I have not been using my brain for months since I have not been working Ok here it goes I basically got a job at Home Depot for $12.90 but the hours are all over the place and on the weekends too I went to an interview today where the pay will be $28,000 to $29,000 monday to friday and no weekends.....but he still have to interview 6 people and i would have to wait 2 weeks for him to make up his mind. should keep looking, wait, or just take the dang Home Depot job??? Help Please! Thanks! April
April 28, 200521 yr take home depot. then quit if you get the other job. you can do that to giant corporate organizations. dont worry about it
April 28, 200521 yr exactly what I was going to say.. lol if you really need the $$ then take the job.. and keep looking.. :cool:
April 28, 200521 yr take the home depot job cause jobs are hard to find on the east coast :P try the entire United States!!
April 28, 200521 yr oh dear.. I'm not correcting you man... I was adding to your comment!!!!! :rolleyes: I am agreeing with you...
April 28, 200521 yr oh dear.. I'm not correcting you man... I was adding to your comment!!!!! :rolleyes: I am agreeing with you... stop doing this :rolleyes: so much :( it's not cool :angry: that is ham :angry: :P
April 28, 200521 yr guess what? Henry's (local camera store) is desperate for employees gonna drop off the resume tomorrow. HELLO DISCOUNT!
April 28, 200521 yr Wow, $28,000 for home depot? that ain't too bad... that is a good idea to take it if you don't have the money...ou can always get something else...what are the other jobs?
April 28, 200521 yr Author well the one i went to today was the $28,000 job the Home Depot job ws the $12.90 and hour job...and I have a few other interviews so I just am not sure. the other thing in the Home Depot job is a 20 mins away the other is 5 mins away so I am also looking at gas as you know it is $2.20 here for a gallon!
April 28, 200521 yr Yah, gas is so expensive! I have a job now that is so far away...it eats up mileage, gas, time, and toll money. What are you going to be doing at Home Depot?
April 28, 200521 yr Author member service stuff registar ect. the other job will be more relaxed..see my problem
April 28, 200521 yr ^ yeah you never know its not easy to get a job these days at all. Keep your options open
April 28, 200521 yr try and not work for a mega corpration as all u are is a number that does a job....
Create an account or sign in to comment