✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fix You

owenrees_73

After all the reviews of Coachella and the album, along with the few buzz gigs in Europe, this song has really caught my interest. It is getting a lot of hype, and the band are beggining to really get behind it. Closing out their set with it, and saying its brilliant must really mean they love it. Anyone else get intrigued by the lyrics "lights guiding you home" "ill try to fix you". I just cant wait for this one. The hardest thing about me seeing them live in 10 days is that then I have to wait a month for the album. Too bad I can't record the show.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, I'd like to know too. This is such a beautiful song. So far I only have the O.C. version, but I would be eternally grateful to anyone who has the full version and uploads it on yousendit.com or something :heart:

I heard it live last night live and can tell you that its a chilling song... I love this song!!

starts off slow.. then about midway, near the end.. it starts to climax... Jonny kicks in with his guitar... I believe in the beginning Guy is on keyboards as well. Chris on piano... the words are beautiful.. I feel so comforted when I hear this one... and the final chorus powerful... all four of them sing on it.

When Johnny kicked in with that fast guitar on SNL, I nearly had a heart attack. Blew my mind. Does the actual version go on longer than the SNL version? It seemed kind of abrupt. :huh:

The actual version is about the same legnth for the begining part, until the guitar kicks in with Johnny. At that point there's a longer guitar solo, and Chris sings ("woohoo") a bit more before all 4 of them sing together (which by the way, i think is fukin amazing). And then its a bit longer after they stop singing, and doesn't end abrputly like the SNL performance. Chris goes back to the chorus "lights will guide you home, and I will try ...".

Of course this is all based on the performance of it that I saw in Toronto, so I can't be sure that that's how it will be on the album, but I think it'll be more like the Toronto version than the SNL one...