✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fix You

owenrees_73

I LOVE this song. :) Heard its going to be the second single. It simply HAS to be.

If it is then I wonder what the video will be like? Wonder if it will be as good as "the scientist".

Fav song on the new album...so far.

I don't know what the formula is for a good song, but Fix You and Amsterdam are two of the most satisfying songs I've ever heard. I bet it's due to the slow start, the building expectation, getting more than you expected, then a nice slow finish.

They must do this more. Amsterdam is my favorite Coldplay song, and Fix You is this album's Amsterdam. :D

I've always felt that "Fix You" is "The Scientist" of this album rather than Amsterdam, especially with the way it's being promoted. It's that slow tempoed love song that's going to get television shows/movies (The O.C., etc) using it to close their rather emotional episodes/scenes.

This is my favorite song on the CD....everytime I listen to it, I actually get goosebumps..everytime....reminds me of the power that U2's "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own" and "One" exhibit. Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant!