May 4, 200521 yr http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/18680848 You guys have to read the little column on Coldplay. It says that Chris told the crowd that their new single is going to be Love, apparently "orgasm-inducing". Now, as we all know, there is no song on X&Y called Love. But maybe it could have been a typo for the song Low. If this is true, that means that I'm going to be even more confused about the album's potential singles than ever! :lol:
May 4, 200521 yr yeah, when i was at coachella, i could have sworn he said Love when introducing the song... but i re-thought about it and figured i heard it wrong.
May 4, 200521 yr Author But if what Chris says is true, then that means we add Low to the long list of possible/probable singles. Which basically means Talk AND White Shadows are now unlikely candidates. Wow. I don't think any album has ever been as anticipated as this one.
May 4, 200521 yr only time will tell..i'm just glad that it is Love, and not low. I have better ears than I thought. :)
May 4, 200521 yr Author No, your ears are just as bad as everyone else's. :lol: The official title of the song IS Low, it's become official. I guess the reviewer thought the same as you did.
May 4, 200521 yr wow that is great but how u guys are sure they ment the single Low that he called love??
May 4, 200521 yr He did say "love" I was there, it was weird. Did he mean Low? Is that Low the song they then played? Weird dudes.....
May 5, 200521 yr Author Well, there is no Coldplay song that we know of called Love. It hasn't been a rumored B-Side or anything. So I'm just ASSUMING he meant Low, because it only makes sense.
May 5, 200521 yr reading artice is getting me so excited about the new album :blush: *runs like a bandit* :lol:
May 5, 200521 yr But if what Chris says is true, then that means we add Low to the long list of possible/probable singles. Which basically means Talk AND White Shadows are now unlikely candidates. Wow. I don't think any album has ever been as anticipated as this one. Dark Side of the Moon The WAll
May 5, 200521 yr i was there, i'm pretty sure he said low, in any case, whatever he introduced it as the song he played was low
May 5, 200521 yr I think it might be Chris's accent. If you say low like "Lowe".. it might sound like "love"! lol
May 5, 200521 yr I think it might be Chris's accent. If you say low like "Lowe".. it might sound like "love"! lol exactly my thoughts on the situation. :)
May 5, 200521 yr Author Dark Side of the Moon The WAll I wasn't literally saying the MOST anticipated. I'm just saying, there's so much hype for this album that I'm really nervous it's gonna be a bust. And EMI is counting on this album to sell!
May 5, 200521 yr Dark Side of the Moon The WAll I wasn't literally saying the MOST anticipated. I'm just saying, there's so much hype for this album that I'm really nervous it's gonna be a bust. And EMI is counting on this album to sell! this album WON'T be a bust, because Coldplay always puts out the BEST :smug:
May 5, 200521 yr Author Well, they're hoping it's gonna outsell AROBTTH, which, unless they can really pull out some masterpieces, isn't likely to happen. Besides, I know of a lot of people who stopped liking Coldplay because of how long X&Y took to be made and that Speed of Sound was, to them anyway, a disappointment. If What If doesn't pick up the slack, then X&Y may only do as well as Parachutes. It's not about Coldplay anymore, this is EMI's survival.
May 5, 200521 yr Well' date=' they're hoping it's gonna outsell AROBTTH, which, unless they can really pull out some masterpieces, isn't likely to happen. Besides, I know of a lot of people who stopped liking Coldplay because of how long X&Y took to be made and that Speed of Sound was, to them anyway, a disappointment. If What If doesn't pick up the slack, then X&Y may only do as well as Parachutes. It's not about Coldplay anymore, this is EMI's survival.[/quote'] Coldplay can make any label rich, because they are the Best :smug: think positive :)
May 5, 200521 yr Author OK, I'll try thinking positive. After all, Speed of Sound did kick ass. :rolleyes:
May 5, 200521 yr oh' date=' and by the way albie, you gotta edit your sig. it's 32 days now. :D[/quote'] it's 32 days for you, but 33 in the States
May 5, 200521 yr Author I'm from Canada. I think it's 32 now, isn't it? *Does the math* Nope, you were right. It is 33. Surprising how many Coldplay fans don't live in England, huh?
Create an account or sign in to comment