✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

crappers that become poppers

naca

Have u ever seen a movie that u thought was crap the first time around and then thru some crazy thing have watched it a second time and thought that it wasnt crap at all...if so what movie?

Mine would have to be BEFORE SUNRISE...the first time i saw it i was bored out of my mind...but now its like one of my faves:)

haha get over it was the reverse for me. the first time i saw it i was with a ton of buds so it was funny and we all laughed and shouted and stuff.

then i rented it when it came out on video and i thought it sucked so much ass! i still think martin short's character was funny!

i liked pearl harbor a little bit more after seeing it on video. but only a little! *lol*

Have u ever seen a movie that u thought was crap the first time around and then thru some crazy thing have watched it a second time and thought that it wasnt crap at all...if so what movie?

Mine would have to be BEFORE SUNRISE...the first time i saw it i was bored out of my mind...but now its like one of my faves:)

Get out!! I thought the exact same thing...i remember i saw it on Superstation and i was soooo bored, but then i saw it a month ago b/c i bought it (it was only $5.00 :D ) and now it's one of my favourite movies!! I think it's b/c i was younger before and i couldn't appreciate the subtleties and their great conversation. :) Excellent movie, indeed. :-D

Get out!! I thought the exact same thing...i remember i saw it on Superstation and i was soooo bored, but then i saw it a month ago b/c i bought it (it was only $5.00 :D ) and now it's one of my favourite movies!! I think it's b/c i was younger before and i couldn't appreciate the subtleties and their great conversation. :) Excellent movie, indeed. :-D

that is so like me...when i saw the movie i was like 12 or 13 and i first saw it cuz i thought Ethan Hawke was great in Reality Bites...and i wanted to see more of his work...i remember all i said after that first time was this tis the biggest piece of shit i've ever seen...i thought they had too much conversation and no action...but now i see that the topics they get into are great...i love the way they each have really strong opinions...this is what makes both character so strong...i ended up seeing Waking LIfe cuz they had a little piece with these two character...it was too short in my opinion :D i need a copy of the movie :D

Wow..i wanted to watch the movie b/c i thought that Ethan Hawke was great in RB too....in fact, that's one of my fave movies..hehehe... I love the contrasts of their characters..like he's kind of the cynic, while she's a little more naive and romantic...she's very much the optimist-type..and i loved that about their characters.. :)

yeah me too :) i also love that they have that one day and the way they make the best of it...by seeing most of the city and by being with each other...i wish they would make a second one...