✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Till Kingdom Come Sounds Gorgeous!

Choldplayer

Wow..that is shitty quality. Thanks anyway I guess.

Albie, I didn't know what he meant by his own recording, that could be interpreted as his own cover of it or something.

it might by sh*tty, but it gives us an idea of what the song sounds like :cool:

Wow..that is shitty quality. Thanks anyway I guess.

Albie, I didn't know what he meant by his own recording, that could be interpreted as his own cover of it or something.

it might by sh*tty, but it gives us an idea of what the song sounds like :cool:

:D

40,000 people, and no bootlegs????? Maybe everyone who was tempted to do it expected someone else to do it :embarrased: Maybe there is one that hasn't surfaced yet, but that is not likely considering their show was over 5 days ago

Yeah...

if people can smuggle through tons of marijuana' date=' i don't think it would have been to get a recorder in there![/quote']

But the security was pretty tight both days and particulary on Saturday for me. I saw several people have to go back to their cars or campsites to return whatever they had on their person and if you had any kind of metal on ya, recorders, All PENS even were not allowed, then you had to either trash it or return it from whence it came...Marijuana only would of been a problem if they had drug sniffing dogs as it has no metal elements that will register anyways...

shoot...security was a joke for both times when i entered! you know how they ask you to take everything out of whatever you have before you go in? well, i basically pulled out my cell phone, money, ticket, camera, cigarettes and my lighter before walking up to them...and they let me pass without checking me for anything.

they just said "this is all you got?" and i said "yup!" and they let me go through. i figured someone would have brought a recorder though. :(