✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

toronto fans! coldplay at edge

twin4life

updated information!

The band will be at Edge street-level studio at 228 Yonge Street on Monday, May 9th at apparoximately 6:30pm.

The entire set will also be broadcasted on edge 102.1 and will also be available through on-line streaming at http://www.edge.ca on Monday, May 9th.

anyone planning on going?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

updated information!

The band will be at Edge street-level studio at 228 Yonge Street on Monday, May 9th at apparoximately 6:30pm.

The entire set will also be broadcasted on edge 102.1 and will also be available through on-line streaming at http://www.edge.ca on Monday, May 9th.

anyone planning on going?

are they gonna play new songs ?

are they gonna play new songs ?

I would think so. If anyone goes to edge and brings a video camera/digital camera ,,.....PLEASE record the acoustic set. [because the studio is small and you can get pretty close. It's going to be crazy downtown monday!

OUTLINES FROM THE RADIO STATION! IMPORTANT!:

Coldplay is coming in to the Edge studios on May 9th to talk to Bookie, and they are PLAYING LIVE!

Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland will be in around 6:30pm.

Experience Coldplay live at the Edge.

Come on down! Get here early! 228 Yonge St., Toronto

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The studio will be open for winners to pick up prizes, but no one will be allowed to loiter. Anyone coming down for Coldplay will have to stand in line outside the studio.

We will be locking the studio doors at 4pm so that sound guys can come in and set-up. No one will be permitted in the studio at this time.

We will open the studio door to the public at 6pm. We will only be using the main door to let people in. Once we are at capacity, weather permitting, we can open the rest of the studio doors.

We will have additional sound set-up outside the studio for the people who can't fit in.

No flash photography permitted.

Message to Ontarians: if you're not going to the studios, PLEASE PLEASE PLSEASE record it from your radio :) . I'm quite sure I'm speaking for everyone here.

This is a matter of paramount importance :cool: .

Abstract - There's a listen live button in the top left-hand corner of the home page...Also, if you click on the promo for Coldplay live at the edge, there's a studio camera that you can watch, don't know if there's sound though.

Abstract - There's a listen live button in the top left-hand corner of the home page...Also' date=' if you click on the promo for Coldplay live at the edge, there's a studio camera that you can watch, don't know if there's sound though.[/quote']

I know, problem is, here in Belgium it'll be the middle of the night at the time they're playing, and I need my sleep badly these days, so it'd come in handy if someone would record it ;)

Could someone tell how how long from now it will start? I'm in the Netherlands and unless it's really late I'm going to try to record the radio broadcast, but I'm having a problem converting the time to local time, so... any help please?

I'm in Washington, DC...same timezone as Toronto..and we are 5 hours behind GMT..so, if you know how you line up to GMT, then add 5 more hours for the Toronto time zone.

Or look at it this way...starts at 6:30 pm Toronto time..should be 11:30 pm GMT.