✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sleep Music?

Corner Kid

Jackie - Thelonious Monk :cool: good choice...also M83, i kinda of like their CD, but i saw them supporting Interpol a short while ago, and every song kind of sounded the same, if it was one whole piece of music, i wouldn't have minded, but they didn't seem to have more than a couple of ideas. that's just my opinion though :) i still like the CD

I sometimes fall asleep to music, and if i do, it's often soundtracks..Thomas Newman things mainly, like The American Beauty score...and sometimes it's Donnie Darko and loads more. As for bands/artists, if i'm alone it's: Bjork, Cornelius, Charlie Parker, Gareth Williams [my brother :D ] Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Lemon Jelly, Phoenix, Tortoise, Zero 7, Damien Rice, Johannes Brahms, The Sea & Cake, Miles Davis, and more i guess...i highly recommend any of those to sleep too :)

soundtracks, now that would just keep me awake longer, cause then i'd start thinking of the movie :thinking: but i think i listened to some Tortoise yesterday to go to sleep cause i was out of my house, i just stumbled across them a few weeks ago and have been very pleased. and phoenix i dont' think i could ever go to sleep to i mean "funky squaredance" just makes me grin no way i'm sleepin to that. maybe to christopher o'riley, i also do homework to him can't do any homework to stuff thats too much else.