✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Manic Street Preachers

FanDabieDosie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparenly The Love Of Richard Nixon IS indeed going to the Number 1 spot this week!

:D see, good music will prevail in the end :cool: :)

*edit*

maaan, i am so pleased that they got to number two!!

although, i knew i should have bought the single :rolleyes:

dammit, why the hell is that eric prydz freakazoid STILL NUMBER ONE!!

C'mon people!!!!!!! :angry: :P

I like the White Stripes :P And I don't like Mr Bedingfield much I think.. But all that doesn't matter, I like Mr Wire :idea2:

By the way:

German Rolling Stone: **1/2

How many stars do they have? 6? Anyway, no magazine here seems to like the new album. Boo to them!

im drunk but!!

:pimp2: Hello Mr 50 Cents. One has been witnessing you from a far...but, i haven't anything to say...i just wanted to use this smiley...however!..this is my normal face as who i am talking as...so why would i want to use my face

Manic Fans...They're On Jools Holland Tonight at 23:35..., that's only 10 Minutes away!!!

TEN MINUTES!!

:cowboy: (ive been drinking whiskey!...i think the cowboy hat tells you all that!)

im drunk but!!

:pimp2: Hello Mr 50 Cents. One has been witnessing you from a far...but, i haven't anything to say...i just wanted to use this smiley...however!..this is my normal face as who i am talking as...so why would i want to use my face

Manic Fans...They're On Jools Holland Tonight at 23:35..., that's only 10 Minutes away!!!

TEN MINUTES!!

:cowboy: (ive been drinking whiskey!...i think the cowboy hat tells you all that!)

:lol: i need to post here when i'm drunk :lol:

^^Hey Hey There! :surprised: ...i've Got My EYE on You!! :pirate:

Well, me and my brother share our albums we buy, but he now lives in London, and he has bought it, so he sent a copy up for me, and i bought the Interpol Album, and sent it down to him. I always buy music from the bands i like :)