FanDabieDosie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Manic Street Preachers

i was listening to their greatest hits album today and WOW it is amazing. i really have to get a copy for myself. its brilliant. they have such a unique lyrical style and the dude...lead singer guy has an amazing voice! a few of my friends are seeing them live in a few weeks.....grrrrrrrrrr i wish i was going too now!!

Any fans? :D

Me' date=' me, meeeeeee! :D I love the Manic Street Preachers, they're AWESOME! My favourites are 'If You Tolerate This', 'You Stole The Sun From My Heart' and 'Tsunami' :D[/quote']

WOOHOO!!!

first sterophonics...now manics!!

i could grow to like u kettercat! lol :lol:

Me' date=' me, meeeeeee! :D I love the Manic Street Preachers, they're AWESOME! My favourites are 'If You Tolerate This', 'You Stole The Sun From My Heart' and 'Tsunami' :D[/quote']

WOOHOO!!!

first sterophonics...now manics!!

i could grow to like u kettercat! lol :lol:

:lol: That'd be a first! Yay, someone's gonna like me! :) And don't forget I also love Coldplay (obviously) so yeah, I think I'm quite likeable :P lol

• 3 months later...

Manic Street Preachers

One of my fave bands since years ago. I think they're a brilliant, talented and amazing band. 'Everything must go' and 'This is my truth tell me yours' are a classical albums. Everyone should listen to them.

And they're so great playing live!! I've seen them twice and the first one, in a 600-800 people venue, is one of my fave gigs ever. And the voice of James Dean Bradfield is one of the best, he's amazing!!

The Manics rock!!!! :D :D :D