✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*MORE* Studio Clips Of X&Y!

Pemj

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going out on a limb here, but just by listening to those clips i think we have Coldplays best album yet! :D

*Touches Wood*

:stunned:

are you allowed to mention that last thing ? :lol:

I'm going out on a limb here, but just by listening to those clips i think we have Coldplays best album yet! :D

*Touches Wood*

:stunned:

are you allowed to mention that last thing ? :lol:

:embarrased: but it really is that good! :lol:

The title track and twisted logic are something completely new in rock from these few small samples. We should be eternally grateful to this band, for first gaining incredible fame, but still have the balls to come out with something new and interesting. In terms of influence, this album may be an OK Computer, of course coldplay have come up with a sound entirely different of radiohead, but that is one of the highest compliments i can give to a band, cuz OK Computer is a once in a decade thing, as X&Y is as well

ummm......Swallowed In The Sea is going to blow me away. i just know it.

I'm diggin' how everything sounds. Both White Shadows and Square One are impressing me more than what I've heard of them live, and i liked them live too!

ummm......Swallowed In The Sea is going to blow me away. i just know it.

I'm diggin' how everything sounds. Both White Shadows and Square One are impressing me more than what I've heard of them live, and i liked them live too!

yes! swallowed in the sea is gonna blow me away..from what i hear, that song might be the albums the scientist