✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*MORE* Studio Clips Of X&Y!

Pemj

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i loved the clips but.... i don't know, some songs look so similar. i LOVE the songs that we all heard at that live versions, but i guess the rest of the album will have to grow on me. =/

"things i don't understand" and "proof" are so great... i think it would be great in the album. i liked that songs more than some clips.. but its still clips right? can't wait to hear the full versions!

but anyway, coldplay is still the best band in the world and the worst position this album should get is the 3rd best album ever right?! =D

and "Talk" sounds wonderful! more than it already was! =D that drums are awesome! O.o

oh, and that's my first post =) hi everybody!

well, i loved the clips but.... i don't know, some songs look so similar. i LOVE the songs that we all heard at that live versions, but i guess the rest of the album will have to grow on me. =/

"things i don't understand" and "proof" are so great... i think it would be great in the album. i liked that songs more than some clips.. but its still clips right? can't wait to hear the full versions!

but anyway, coldplay is still the best band in the world and the worst position this album should get is the 3rd best album ever right?! =D

and "Talk" sounds wonderful! more than it already was! =D that drums are awesome! O.o

oh, and that's my first post =) hi everybody!

well said!! I am about to hear this sampler.. and I am hoping its a bit longer than the coconuts link.. I do agree on Things I Dont Understand... I'm happy its a bside.. its almost like they wanted to put it on.. but left it off for whatever reason.. and give it as a gift on a bside.. thats how I felt with I Ran Away :embarrased:

Well done to who ever scouted this one out!

I listened to all the tracks I had live versions of but didn't click on the ones I had heard anything of yet. Want some surprises to be left.... But by the sounds of things it should be good....