✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*MORE* Studio Clips Of X&Y!

Pemj

http://shop.coconuts.com/product.aspx?sku=63978192&loc=41179

AND FOR SOME MORE DIFFERENT CLIPS

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0006L16N8/qid=1116671577/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_0/026-4049134-5366059

They're really spoiling us!!! :o

I don't know whether or not this has been posted, but i found these preview clips from X&Y - the studio recordings sound quite a bit different from the live versions, still amazing though!

Enjoy :D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished listening to them all - The Hardest Part already sounds brilliant! As does Swallowed In the Sea and Twisted Logic and X&Y, damn, they all sound great!

:stunned: *faints*

I didnt listent to entire clips.. because I just wanted an even smaller taste than what they give.... but it sounds amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!! This album is going down in history for sure....

Coldplay are back and better than ever!! The strings sound beautiful!!

Talk sound different :stunned:

obviously.. the one that was leaked wasnt mixed or mastered... so its bound to sound different.. and rumor has it the lyrics are different as well..

wow :stunned:

White Shadows really reminds me of prince, and i can see why the NME review cited U2 as an inspiration.

Twisted Logic

In the future we could be computers looking for life forms on earth

don't fight for the wrong side, say what you feel like, say how you feel

The Hardest Part

And the strangest thing was waiting for that bell to ring, it was the strangest start, i could feel it go down

Swallowed In The Sea

You put me on a shelf and kept me for yourself, i can only blame myself, you could only blame me, and i could write a song a hundred miles long well that's where i belong and you belong with me

And Talk sounds the same but it looks as if there are gonna be new lyrics :)

obviously.. the one that was leaked wasnt mixed or mastered... so its bound to sound different.. and rumor has it the lyrics are different as well..

yea just beofore the clip goes off you can hear chris start to sing something different then the leaked version.I cant wait!