✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LIVERPOOL...

LeftLeg

Liverpoolis very good team in english premierleague.very fastly and dynamical team :) Go Go Liverpool! Liverpool is winner in this year!:)

7213_news.jpg?ver=1

Keep dreaming!! You don't even have anyone who can score goals!!

Even MY team has that - Darren Bent, Bent, Bent!! :P

Liverpoolis very good team in english premierleague.very fastly and dynamical team :) Go Go Liverpool! Liverpool is winner in this year!:)

7213_news.jpg?ver=1

oh yes we have - how about the man in the picture !! and, of course, Djibril Cisse - when Rafa decides to not bench him that is. He scored a peach of a volley last night to win us the game and won us the game at the weekend against blackburn.

7213_news.jpg?ver=1

oh yes we have - how about the man in the picture !! and, of course, Djibril Cisse - when Rafa decides to not bench him that is. He scored a peach of a volley last night to win us the game and won us the game at the weekend against blackburn.

They won't win the Premiership anyway.

7213_news.jpg?ver=1

only coz roman's bought it. we'll just have to go and win the champions league again :)

7213_news.jpg?ver=1

only coz roman's bought it. we'll just have to go and win the champions league again :)

Unfortunately it looks as though Chelski will win that, too!! :P

7213_news.jpg?ver=1

Unfortunately it looks as though Chelski will win that, too!! :P

nah, we'll beat 'em in the semis again ;)