Reilly

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haaaaaaa what about sharp triangle?

ooouuuch!!

sometimes im happy to be a human :rolleyes:

Reilly,just think how it would feel to be a hen/human woman,and born pentagon :idea2: or new york statue(dunno in eng) iwth that crown... :stunned:

Hello friends i have come back from the Dark Side friends :wideeyed: I've been thinking so hard my friend brain has got discombobulated that fucker ;) :wideeyed: now my eyes are widen even more and I am able to be one with the Universe if no question shall be asked I am due to indisposingly remain in the light of the new beginning. I am the apocalypse hence thou shalt heretically join my cultivated generation. Where light has gathered place and people have learnt to live as fellow macabre dinnerguests, I WILL and Is to be seen in the future, that the tale of the forspeaker of IT never to be failed. Each shall rise to face their desTIny :wideeyed:

I have spoken. :wideeyed:

Hello friends i have come back from the Dark Side friends :wideeyed: I've been thinking so hard my friend brain has got discombobulated that fucker ;) :wideeyed: now my eyes are widen even more and I am able to be one with the Universe if no question shall be asked I am due to indisposingly remain in the light of the new beginning. I am the apocalypse hence thou shalt heretically join my cultivated generation. Where light has gathered place and people have learnt to live as fellow macabre dinnerguests, I WILL and Is to be seen in the future, that the tale of the forspeaker of IT never to be failed. Each shall rise to face their desTIny :wideeyed:

I have spoken. :wideeyed:

:stunned: It's dying.... :(