✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Today I'll listen "X&Y"

mihu23

yeah makes sense' date=' i wouldnt upload..but how about one song so we know that you arent lying?[/quote']

Well probably he´s not lying. Why would he? I mean in 2 or 3 days this damn thing will leak. It just would be a pleasant suprise to have 1 or 2 songs uploaded.

thanks for believing me, today i'll make the poll

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Albie, you must realize how great it will be to tear off the cellophane from your new unheard copy of X&Y next monday/tuesday and have your ears be treated to fresh new coldplay. Don't listen to the leak man, have patience, it will be so worth it!!

Albie' date=' you must realize how great it will be to tear off the cellophane from your new unheard copy of X&Y next monday/tuesday and have your ears be treated to fresh new coldplay. Don't listen to the leak man, have patience, it will be so worth it!![/quote']

yeah, the album is very worthy, the time they took for this album is fair for the songs that they've made, i'm not in my house so i can upload my review, maybe in 3 hours i'll upload it

:D

Seriously, everyone here needs to calm down

I said to myself when I was obsessed like evryone here "I will not download any song off that album", I havn't even hear SOS in full yet :stunned:

And coldlpay are still one of my fav bands, You all really need to take some chill pills and just chill, The album will be good, The album will be released, And your not gonna download any of the songs (Or anymore if you've alrady downloaded some) because you wanna get home and stick the CD in your HIFi and blast them speakers through the roof with coldplay!

mihu23, I can't wait to read your review. I love reading the reviews of X&Y. So far I have read the nme, blender, mtv/vh1, and billboard and a few other reviews. Are there any brand new ones that are available on-line??

mihu23' date=' I can't wait to read your review. I love reading the reviews of X&Y. So far I have read the nme, blender, mtv/vh1, and billboard and a few other reviews. Are there any brand new ones that are available on-line??[/quote']

yep, well, there are a few reviews form mexican magazines such as R&R adn Rolling Stone mexican edition

Oh' date=' and please be honest with your review. Even if you don't like something, say it. I want to get a REAL read on this album. Thanks[/quote']

yep, Coldplay is my favorite band ever but that don't stop to say for example that A whisper is a piece of shi, hehehehehe

but well, i can tell you that this album is completely rock, forget how some people refer to Coldplay as "music for boring people", wait for my complete review

;)

Ok, if anyone want to hear "X&Y", well, in one hour (6 pm MExico) i'll broadcast the entire album.

You only have to download SKYPE and send me your username, send it to me in a PM

:D