✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Today I'll listen "X&Y"

mihu23

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome mihu! Come back to us with good news ;)

sure i'll tell you the whole experience, too bad that i can't record the listening, hehehehe, but n way, maybe i can do something for you, cross your fingers guys

Its out in Japan on Monday' date='isnt it?.We'll have it by then anyway.[/quote']

Well, record stores pretty much everywhere usually get their shipment a day before.. so shouldnt that thing be flyin round the web like tonight or perhaps sunday night by the earliest? I would think so

I'm getting official Talk from x&y tonight. (please dont ask for it) I'll let u'all know if I get it, I will get it spread to all of you.. just please dont short message me about it.. My computer is slow

:o

I'm getting this song through email, so I cant imagine how much problems its gonna give me, due to being on dial up and msn.. so if I get this thing ima get it out.. dont worry bout that.. I just hope it doesnt crash my damn box. most things over 3 megs confuses my email

I'm getting this song through email, so I cant imagine how much problems its gonna give me, due to being on dial up and msn.. so if I get this thing ima get it out.. dont worry bout that.. I just hope it doesnt crash my damn box. most things over 3 megs confuses my email

since they're in your email Inbox, it shouldn't be that hard to foward them to someone else to verify the integrity of your 'songs'.

since they're in your email Inbox, it shouldn't be that hard to foward them to someone else to verify the integrity of your 'songs'.

That would be even worse for me.. It seems you dont have msn, and dont use dial up.. anything with that has to do with "meg" makes my computer slow, and freezes my email account up.

And I understand you dont believe me.. I could give a shit what u think honestly..

I'll verify it when I hear it myself. Then i'll give it to cplay fans.