✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Parachutes, a fantastic record!

olipunker

Hi everybody! :D

I am new member, coming from Lille in the North of France!

you know surely that tomorrow there is a coldplay gig in lille, the beginning of the European tour! :D

I discovered Coldplay in Summer 2000 with the single 'Yellow', the melody was fantastic and agressive, so I decided fastly to buy the first record of Coldplay, a classic one today, 'Parachutes'.

Although I think 'A rush of blood to the head' is better than 'Parachutes' because the band has made some progress in interpretation, 'Parachutes' is a fantastic first record because Coldplay had already its own sound, of course the extraordinary voice of Chris Martin and the talent of the musicians.

British pop rock was very disappointing for several years and in 2000, Coldplay has been the first rock band in the UK since Oasis to convince both the rock critics and the audience, it was a hard challenge...but very quickly a great success all over the world because 5 million people have bought parachutes! :D

Parachutes is my baby...

I've been looking for a HUGE BIG GIANT Parachutes album cover poster that I can frame..... I can find a few but they aren't as big as I want.. maybe I'll just have to settle for a smaller one. Hmmmmmmm.

I love Parachutes, and that album really gave me music in a whole new perspective and opened my mind to other things. I also love A Rush of Blood to the Head. Amazing. Green Eyes and A Warning Sign are my favorite at this time in my life. :cry:

Parachutes is my baby...

I've been looking for a HUGE BIG GIANT Parachutes album cover poster that I can frame..... I can find a few but they aren't as big as I want.. maybe I'll just have to settle for a smaller one. Hmmmmmmm.

i thought it was my baby.....wait a minute!!

• 4 months later...