✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bands that You like that Have Very differing Sounds

wow, very differing sounds? well differing from each other or from ya'll? cause well i don't know where to begin with this. i don't think i have any "pop" artists stuff i have from Air, m83, clinic, to Flaming lips, decemberists, mass amounts of radiohead, chin up chin up, rjd2, mingling with tortoise and the walkmen and the unicorns, wilco, and yo la tengo. ok i have to stop it's too much work, i just have real eclectic taste so i got a wide variety but i got some classic favs everyone has too i guess.

Korn - Sigur Ros - Coldplay - Appleseed Cast - System of a Down - I am kloot - Limp Bizkit - Norah Jones - Clint Eastwood - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Interpol - Radiohead - NOFX - Anti-Flag - Yellowcard - Flogging Molly - Sum 41 - Blink 182 - Incubus - The Killers - Reel Big Fish - Yann Tiersen - The Who - Zox - Coldplay again

(just my list for the past hour and a half)

• 6 months later...

gosh ... i have a crazy sense of music

i like music from coldplay, oasis, u2, blur, maroon 5, james blunt, franz ferdinand

and also

metallica, tool, a perfect circle, deftones, slipknot, alice in chains, system of a down, taproot, soundgraden, nirvana, pearl jam, koRn, ...

I like pretty much everything...except R&B. I love Bruce Springsteen, Coldplay, Queen, Death Cab, Guster, The Killers, The Shins, The Stills, Fiona Apple, Spoon, The Arcade Fire, Ben Folds, Blur, Oasis, A.C. Newman, The Bigger Lovers, Last Days of April, Old 97s, Wilco.....the list goes on. :rolleyes: :D