✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bands that You like that Have Very differing Sounds

Slayer and The Corrs

Autechre and Pain of Salvation

Frank Zappa and Beautiful South

Mars Volta and Coldplay

Wes Montegomery and Godspeed! You Black Emperor

i'll listen to nearly anything except Country & Western and Pop. Variety is the spice of life :)

I'm prone to a bit of the old metallica stuff, soundgarden, alice in chains and primus :)

But I love coldplay, muse, belle and sebastian, sigur rós, john mayer, damien rice....so they're drastically different from the above :idea2:

i think having a wide music taste is cool' date=' even if you like some cheesy stuff. i mean why not! :smug:[/quote']

i agree with you!! i listen to a wide variety of music...such as black eyed peas, latin music, bossa nova, whatever i'm in the mood for really.

Will Smith and then Norah Jones and then Led Zeppelin and then REM and then John Mayer and then Jonie Mitchell. Yep' date=' I'm a little weird. lol[/quote']

You're not weird, you're a record executive's wet dream. Except for liking Jonie (sic) Mitchell, who's too dead for them to care about.

My playlist in foobar at the moment:

The Clash, Alicia Keys, Limp Bizkit, Massive Attack, Apocalyptica, Snow Patrol, the Strokes, Incubus, Yann Tiersen, Appleseed Cast ..

variety is good :)

i go from rufus wainright to christina aguilera (guilty pleasure music) to lapush, although right now i'm mostly listening to lapush because i just got their new album (someplace closer to here) yesterday.

Sandy Denny, Refused, the Microphones, Peter Gabriel, Biggie, DC Talk, Steve Reich, Metallica, Chapterhouse, etc. etc.

okay, that's just the most "different from each other."

That's actually an impressive variety. You get my very rare approval. Also, anyone who mentions Steve Reich, Refused, or the Notorious B.I.G. on a Coldplay board deserves all the credit that's coming to them.

back in 2002 up to now:

Coldplay-Good Charlotte-Rancid-Rancid-Rancid-Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards-Rancid-Switchblade Symphony-the Doors-Coldplay-Coldplay-Coldplay-Coldplay-the Beatles-Now(Coldplay)

The Beatles were your best moment. It's all downhill from here, sweetcheeks.

back in 2002 up to now:

Coldplay-Good Charlotte-Rancid-Rancid-Rancid-Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards-Rancid-Switchblade Symphony-the Doors-Coldplay-Coldplay-Coldplay-Coldplay-the Beatles-Now(Coldplay)

The Beatles were your best moment. It's all downhill from here, sweetcheeks.

dont you ever call me anything like that again. And just to let you know, i dont care about what you think of Coldplay or any of the other bands so just stop posting hate and get on with your life.

I like a looot of different kinds of music. Like Loreena McKennit (lord of the rings meet folk music) and also Red Hot Chili Peppers and The Soundtrack of Our Lives.

I think Norah Jones and Green Day are a bit different too.