🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

THE i am just as fucking sexy as guy with a beanie THREAD

Guy'sChick

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

i dont have one, but you see angela loves them. especially on guy, and i guess herself :D

Ginger??? you don't have a beanie????? :o :o then, why do l think l saw you wearing on??? or maybe it was jus cuz l was seein you and Angie at the same time on the webcam??? :D ...:roll: but no, really l feel like l did see you in a beanie!...ahve you ever worn on before??

:roll: lm not worried lol....l jus thought ginger looked good with the beanie DISPITE the fact that she was never really wearing one :-o amusing...in a way :shock: , anyways since she looked good with a beanie in my imagination* l guess :shrug: lol she should buy one and wear/post it :lol:

no no :shock: l did't dream it! lol, its so weird, l thought it happened, that day, where you ad ginger were on webcam chat....l was watching, maybe l jus thought of you when l was thinking of her wearing one...:roll: cuz she never did!

LOL...well you have a right to joke about the dream....l mean, member the WEIRD ASS one l had????? with you, ginger, john, mark, me and GUYT??? LOL that was like the icing on the cake...jus a wee bit confusing, that one was :o :lol: ...but l don't mind having the same dream, it was amusing...and l now kinda* know how it might be if we do meet in person!

• 4 weeks later...