✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE i am just as fucking sexy as guy with a beanie THREAD

Guy'sChick

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahahaha a 'love team'....hey angie, l'll give you my number....if you're willing to call Canada :D ...hehe and then we could three way call the lookalike :roll: hehe, THERES NO WAY id be able to find out his number... :roll: l dont even know the mate's name! l saw him today in the computer lab today...he was lookin at me and then when l saw him he :o looked away :cry: awww....sigh* l dunno, l havnt even had a convo with him....maybe hes lookin at me cuz he remembers me as the girl who told him he looks like guy berryman :-o :shrug: l dunno....theres nothing really that l could do :? .....awww l wanna get to know him! dammit :shock:

heeeeeey honey you are from canada too? go us! haha btw you are gorgeous girl, if i ever hear you say that you think you look fat again i'mma smack you!!

everyone is so perdy! i'll have to go get my picture up so i can balance it out with my ugly mug! *lol*

i think it would be cheaper if i called to canada.

i'd love to see a pic of you cold_kitty

yyyeahhhh!!! hehe.... :D you can call me if you'd like .... ;) it would definately be cool....hehe easier than Ang callin up :roll: ....aww hey...the mates in Canada....we should hang out sometime....where are all you Canadians from????? I'm from a small town near Toronto called, Oakville...anyone else from the T.O area?? :-D

I'm from Toronto... :D

Vinita..you are GORGEOUS!!! :o

:shock: thanks l guess :roll: I REALLY did NOT WANT everyone tostart tellin me im pretty...dammit .... :? l think lm average....l never said l was an ugly knobhead or anything....sigh*

o o well, WELL THATS awsome youre from t.o!!!! were you at much intimate and interactive when coldplay was there? l was :D ....WAS ANYONE ELSE???

i live two hours away from toronto! in my little town lost in time called london!

my friend's mom lives in london!!! l know where that is! ...hehe :D ...yah, her and l are coming down there this summer, well, to Grand Bend, to work as waitresses at a restaurant!! Its gonna be great!! ....l even have a cottage up there....have youheard of the place?

ahahahaha a 'love team'....hey angie' date=' l'll give you my number....if you're willing to call Canada :D ...hehe and then we could three way call the lookalike :roll: hehe, THERES NO WAY id be able to find out his number... :roll: l dont even know the mate's name! l saw him today in the computer lab today...he was lookin at me and then when l saw him he :o looked away :cry: awww....sigh* l dunno, l havnt even had a convo with him....maybe hes lookin at me cuz he remembers me as the girl who told him he looks like guy berryman :-o :shrug: l dunno....theres nothing really that l could do :? .....awww l wanna get to know him! dammit :shock:[/quote']

sure you can give me your number i will call from the library then so i dont have to pay lol!!!

heeeeeey honey you are from canada too? go us! haha btw you are gorgeous girl, if i ever hear you say that you think you look fat again i'mma smack you!!

everyone is so perdy! i'll have to go get my picture up so i can balance it out with my ugly mug! *lol*

im sure you are a cutie aswell! show me your picture :D

ahahahaha a 'love team'....hey angie' date=' l'll give you my number....if you're willing to call Canada :D ...hehe and then we could three way call the lookalike :roll: hehe, THERES NO WAY id be able to find out his number... :roll: l dont even know the mate's name! l saw him today in the computer lab today...he was lookin at me and then when l saw him he :o looked away :cry: awww....sigh* l dunno, l havnt even had a convo with him....maybe hes lookin at me cuz he remembers me as the girl who told him he looks like guy berryman :-o :shrug: l dunno....theres nothing really that l could do :? .....awww l wanna get to know him! dammit :shock:[/quote']

sure you can give me your number i will call from the library then so i dont have to pay lol!!!

hehe ok..l'll give you my number Ang.... :D :D yyeahhh!! ...but :roll: lol l'll email it to yah... ;) might be long distance for the library... *shame :P

hehe ok..l'll give you my number Ang.... :D :D yyeahhh!! ...but :roll: lol l'll email it to yah... ;) might be long distance for the library... *shame :P

okey dokey :D will try to phone next week :D nah library let you phone to other countries i usually use the phone to call my sis you get like 5 mins only though

i live two hours away from toronto! in my little town lost in time called london!

my friend's mom lives in london!!! l know where that is! ...hehe :D ...yah, her and l are coming down there this summer, well, to Grand Bend, to work as waitresses at a restaurant!! Its gonna be great!! ....l even have a cottage up there....have youheard of the place?

haha grand bend?! yeah i've heard of it! i love the place! that's where my friends and i go camping every may two-four! that's awesome you have a cottege up there! ::jealous:: must be bliss!