✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE i am just as fucking sexy as guy with a beanie THREAD

Guy'sChick

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i'll probably get my ass kicked, but oh well i moderate this forum.....

i personally think jonny looks the best with a beanie on. :D :o

but yes guy does look sexy when he wore his.

sorry i dont have a beanie, someone buy me one and i'll take a picture of myself wearing it ;) 8) :lol:

i have never been fond of beanies (i blame Craig David!) but NOW i dig them!!! There are all so sexaaaah! Chris looks so funny evil-like on the last pic :lol: :lol: i agree with ginger, jonny is the best with a beanie, guy shouldt hide his bootiful set of black hair... black, brown... :-o

i have never been fond of beanies (i blame Craig David!) but NOW i dig them!!! There are all so sexaaaah! Chris looks so funny evil-like on the last pic :lol: :lol: i agree with ginger' date=' jonny is the best with a beanie, guy shouldt hide his bootiful set of black hair... black, brown... :-o[/quote']i have a couple of pics with jon wearing a beaning, but they belong in his forum.

guy's hair sometimes looks black. when i saw him it looked light brown :? lol i'll just say it's brown

she sent them to me a while back when we first started talking ..but yeah she could have posted them herself but yeah she asked me to do it so why not :D

:o :shock: :shock: OH ANGIE I LOOK SO FAT IN THAT PIC...ESPECIALLY IN THE ANGLE IT HAS BEEN TAKEN IN, hOW GROSS :roll: :roll: dammit!! o o well....everyone...heres my pic :? :? Angie.....GUESS WHAT????? TODAY the guyberryman lookalike.....and HE CUT OFF ALL OF HIS HAIR!!!! like...hes not scruffy anymore :shock: l didnt even recognize him!! l walked into the caf and l was looking at what to buy and he was standing in the line....and he was looking at me, BUT BECAUSE i HAD NO idea who he was lol....l jus ignored him....cuz l didnt look at him directly be he was like 3-4 feet away from me....so l bought my pizza and went to line up in another line, and his line was taking longer than mine.... so l had moved up near him in line...and when l finally looked at him, l made eyecontact and it was the LOOKALIKE WHO HAD BEEN lookin at me!!! :roll: :D well, l was happy!!! lol....but l looked away fast...and now he HE DOESNT HAVE any scruff on his face AT ALL and hes jus got his usual kinda *guyberrymanish side burns hehe....ANYWAYS...he looks like young Guy....awwwww so...he went and sat down somewhere...and l didnt pay attention cuz l didnt wanna make it obvious, and when l waspaying for my pizza, l was kinda scanning the caf for my mates and THERE HE WAS MAKING DIRECT EYECONTACT WITH ME FROM SUCH A DISTANCE...I SWEAR!!! and so l looked away again!!! .....sigh* ANGIE...what should l do??? could he be interested?? or is it jus cuz l told him he looked like guy a long time ago??

P.S sowy everyone for writin up such a MESS in the guyberryman forum!! its jus...I REALLY HAVE THE HOTS for this lookalike....and l REALLY dunno what to do....sowy :roll: :roll: ...my university officially ends on friday!!! ....l dunno what to do :? :sad: ...and my friend chrissy has classes with him and she said hes real quiet and hes jus pally with his friends...and nothing bad