✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

whats your favorite game in general ever

Guy'sChick

Watching or playing some first-person perspective games makes me motion sick at times. :shrug: I hate that! :sad:

I like some old school NES, like Joust, T&C Surf Designs, Bubble Bobble, and NARC (lol - That's a funny game! You're a narcotics agent that goes around shooting and busting drug dealers, pimps, psycho clowns, guerilla marijuana growers, etc.)

I also like the Super Mario games, the Mario Party games, Oddworld Abe's Exodous and Abe's Odessey for Playstation, Jedi Power Battles, and some fighting games. There's more, too.

its ok' date=' I've had worse... like the time when I bought Final Fantasy VII (my favorite game) and my friend blurted out what happens at the end of Disc One. One of the greatest tragedies in Video Game History.[/quote']

gotta be one of the most beautiful games ever :) I wanted to get the comet tatoo for my arm...

Guest radi0ed

Splinter Cell

Xenosaga -part one ( ps2 )

Final Fantasy X

Unreal 2

Unreal Tournement 2

BEST game for me ever was Sonic the Hedgehog 2 :D woohoooo!!!!!!!!! kept me and my brother amused for days...if not weeks....when it came to skool holidays :D :-D

last summer me, my friend and a few guys rooted out the old sega mega drive and had play-offs of Streets of Rage!! LOL ...ahhh the good old days :lol:

• 3 weeks later...