✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So what's new???

tifosi

Well you'll immediately see a slightly different 'feel' to the board. The theme - colour and style will change over time towards something similar to the original theme. This theme is only temporary.

What's new??

----------------

Portal/homepage... To make this a standalone board as well as an integral part of the Coldplaying.Com site, a homepage. There's still some to do on this. Extra addons

Loads of new bits... fill in your profiles!!! :-D

The posting reply options!!! Quick reply will change

What's the same??

---------------------

The users!! and the original posts...

The album...upgraded

Stats... though i'll have to put a few back.

Calendar... upgraded.

What's to come??

--------------------

More on the portal page

Putting back a few missing bits... some mods etc

Maybe a chatboard... if you can be arsed to use it!!! :)

Post what you like here... there's a 'glitch' post in announcements for problems ONLY!!! ;)

Have Fun

Stephen

lol i think i need to go away for a while i'm noticing too many new things

there where it has who's online and all that other info it has statisic spelled statistik

when you go to the memberlist it makes the people who have never visited the mb look stupid because it says so. also, it says who has theirselves as hidden. hehehe

ok i'll leave now before i find more :o

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :shocked: ITS ITS ITS ITS ITS........SO LUFFLY IN HERE ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!! :D :D :D :D definately more ungrated!!! I especially love all of the new additions, like postin emotions on links and changin the colour of yr writing..... :roll: well, it was there before, but l didn't really knowo how to use it!! :roll: who am l kidding :shrug: l STILL dunno how to use it! :shock: anyways...thankyou Ian....THIS PLACE IS LOOKIN ALRIGHT....meaning *delicous/great of course!! :multi: :multi: :multi:

DAMMIT!! l spelt *upgrade wrong :shock: forgive me

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :shocked: ITS ITS ITS ITS ITS........SO LUFFLY IN HERE ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!! :D :D :D :D definately more ungrated!!! I especially love all of the new additions, like postin emotions on links and changin the colour of yr writing..... :roll: well, it was there before, but l didn't really knowo how to use it!! :roll: who am l kidding :shrug: l STILL dunno how to use it! :shock: anyways...thankyou Ian....THIS PLACE IS LOOKIN ALRIGHT....meaning *delicous/great of course!! :multi: :multi: :multi:

I noticed that when I got a popup that I had a PM and clicked on where it says "Click HERE to go to your inbox" that after I clicked here the popup stayed there. Usually after you click HERE it automatically closes that small window. Something you should look into.

DAMMIT!! l spelt *upgrade wrong :shock: forgive me

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :shocked: ITS ITS ITS ITS ITS........SO LUFFLY IN HERE ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!! :D :D :D :D definately more ungrated!!! I especially love all of the new additions' date=' like postin emotions on links and changin the colour of yr writing..... :roll: well, it was there before, but l didn't really knowo how to use it!! :roll: who am l kidding :shrug: l STILL dunno how to use it! :shock: anyways...thankyou Ian....THIS PLACE IS LOOKIN ALRIGHT....meaning *delicous/great of course!! :multi: :multi: :multi:[/quote']

i didnt read this post, but i'm just looking at ALL the smilies and enjoying it :D