🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

To those going to Crystal Palace (few questions)

DriftedFar^

I'm heading down to London from South Africa, so I'll be going to the Crystal Palace show on June 28. I'm not used to going to live shows in the UK. I managed to get get general admission (standing) tickets. How long should I arrive before the show to reach the front or near the front(if possible)? How long is the trip to Crystal Palace from Victoria Station?

Thank you so much

I suggest you get there as early as possible. A couple of hours before the doors open is usually enough to "win" a front row position.

As for the travel question, I suggest you type "Victoria Station" in your search engine and take it from there. I know it only takes 20 mins to get to Bromley, so I'm sure it can't be more than half an hour.

:lol: :rolleyes: yes i'll definitely manage to find my way over, even if i have to get a cab... but i want to learn the tube system cause i'm gonna be there a few days after and i bet it will be helpful to know how to get from one place to another.

so are y'all all going on the 28th? cause i'm going on the 27th. i'm not worried about getting there early and waiting though, i've got that taken care of :sneaky:

Does anyone know roughy what time Coldplay will finish the gig?

I'm coming up from Andover on the train to Crystal Palace and the earliest I can get up there if I'm lucky is 12:47. However the last train out leaves Crystal Palace at 23:13, so hopefully, it will end around half ten, because it looks a shortish walk to the train station.

I'm coming up from Andover on the train to Crystal Palace and the earliest I can get up there if I'm lucky is 12:47. However the last train out leaves Crystal Palace at 23:13, so hopefully, it will end around half ten, because it looks a shortish walk to the train station.

on past experience it probably won't end til 11 or half 11, musicians always start late :dozey:

its not like chris martin is a total dickhead like pete doherty, so imagine they'll be pretty good with their timekeeping.

which brings us round to my question, is the curfew the regular 11pm for London shows, or are the residents of crystal palace anal like the hyde park ones, so theres an earlier curfew?

any answer would be appreciated, cheers