✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CRAZY BUS DRIVERS!

psychedelic_clocks

HAHAHAHAHAAH omg

after school i was waiting for the bus to come..it came and i went to take out my ticket and put it in the ticket thing and it wasn't opened..so i was trying to put my ticket in and it JUST WOULD GO IN! and the bus driver was saying something but i wasn't really listening then i looked at him and i said..heres my ticket! and he was like...i dont want it..i was saying that for a long time now...its a free ride...

i was soo confused! and i walked off saying...HHHHUUUUUUHHHHH HAHAHAHA

omg! my friends were all laughing at me!

he was soo cool though!

hahaha....bus drivers in Toronto are mean to me..hahaha..except for one who always has the same shift every week...if i don't have my ticket out he'll be like, "just go"....hahah...he's cool...and one time i was waiting in the freezing cold and the bus he was driving was out of service, but he picked me up anyways just so that i didn't have to wait in the cold..nice man.. :lol:

yea...

its takes my second bus half an hour for another one to come...and its normally empty...until it reaches one stop in front of a middle school and all these stink kids come and sometimes they aren't there..but its gross...and the first one...a lot of people take it from my school so its always crowded!....

one time i was in a bus (well i often am) and at first two REALLY FAT ppl jumped in front of me so i thought (of corse) they were getting of at the busstop. BUT they werent and i was!! so i had to squize myself toghether and struggle myself pass them, and THEN as i was going out of the bus, the freeking busdriver shuts the door!!! :o :x :o :x and i was stuck!! so i had to push myself out of being pinched between the two doors! i dont now how i survived - i had to post this, it's like a year ago but i'm still pissed! i hate busses! and yeah, they are a pain in the summer, ppl always faint and drops to the floor :shock:

hahahahaha

i never really went on a bus downtown..just subways and some streetcars...

The street cars are pretty cool..the subway is the best way to go, i think but the buses are just disgusting..hahaha

I usually walk when i'm in the city though.. :D