England

Wales

Scotland

France

Spain

Germany

Belgium

The Netherlands

Czech Republic (when it was Czechosolvakia)

Luxembourg

Switzerland

Andorra

Liechtenstein (just to say I'd been there) :D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been there done that

Well I'm not quite sure exactly where I've been, but I traveled abroad far and wide. Charterd me boats until I shipwrecked on distant desert isles. I've been up and I've been down, venturing every silly town. The only place I havn't been is to see ColdPlay and thats because me space shuttle has been broken down. But when its ready for take off...well thats the first place I will stop. Because thats... thats where me heart and I can't think of a better way to start.

Re: Been there done that

Well I'm not quite sure exactly where I've been' date=' but I traveled abroad far and wide. Charterd me boats until I shipwrecked on distant desert isles. I've been up and I've been down, venturing every silly town. The only place I havn't been is to see ColdPlay and thats because me space shuttle has been broken down. But when its ready for take off...well thats the first place I will stop. Because thats... thats where me heart and I can't think of a better way to start.[/quote'] Perhaps the relation to Soho and the jewelry shop is the gems and what have you, created from earth and rocks. Opals are brilliant...can I mend and wash your socks?

Oh I've been to following Cities/Regions:

Greece - Athens, Crete and all the Peloponnese

Italy - Rome and Lago di Garda

Czech Rep. - Prague and a minor village at the Vltava

Hungary - Budapest and the Balaton

North Eastern Poland

Denmark - nearly everywhere

And many places in Germany, particularly the major cities like Hamburg, Berlin or Munich

I guess, the best visits have been in Greece - but the others were great, too! The southern and eastern regions of Europe can be very beautiful (and cheap ;-))

I'm fancying with something outside Europe... maybe the USA - but a cheap Ryanair-flight to Great Britain could be possible, too ;-)