✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

It gives me chills

nanda

not only London.. but to think that in 4 different continents, 9 different cities.... all simultaneously, they are performing and coming together... for one cause. Its a great thing.. I remember the 1st Live Aid.. it was amazing!! It was even on all the radio stations at the same time.. quite amazing.. yet sad that 20years later.. we still have this problem.. now worse than ever.. :embarrased:

Will Smith gave me chills!

There's something I NEVER thought I'd say... but there I was standing among 1,000,000 people and joined by countless more around the world, snapping our fingers to symbolize somebody starving to death every three seconds... it was very overwhelming.

i know EXACTLY what you mean!

it was fucking amazing that whole snapping thing. i got chills for sure.

Will Smith gave me chills!

There's something I NEVER thought I'd say... but there I was standing among 1,000,000 people and joined by countless more around the world, snapping our fingers to symbolize somebody starving to death every three seconds... it was very overwhelming.

OOH! so you ended up going??!! Yeah, those finger snaps were impressive to hear over the tv, I can imagine in person!! :stunned: I am seriously thinking of getting involved. I mean making more of a conscience effort to support free trade, and doing something to better the world.. its very moving.

Me too, i am seriously considering getting involved and taking an active part in doing something about changing the state of things. :idea2: I am so thankfull to Bob Geldof for organising this and for opening my eyes. A lot of people say that it was just for the music, but to me i realised that it's time for change, we can't just accept things they way they are right now, and we have to start somewhere.

Oh, and Will Smith really touched me too, i though i was gonna cry their but i managed to hold, still it made a huge impact on me. :o

I dont know wether u guys saw the young girl from ethiopia come out on to the stage with Bob Geldof but she looked absolutely brilliant and I was crying my heart out I was so upset! I want to go to Africa and do some voluntary work, anyone no anything about this or done it themselves??

^^I feel you,I'm 17,and I've been aching to get involved in this since I was 12,but yeah I hate that I have to wait too,Just finished Highschool so I'll probably start doing something effective now,alot of people want to help and it's about time we do something instead of crying.

God bless Bob Geldof and Bono and all these great people for bringing that much awareness about it and doing what world leaders and politicians have failed miserably at doing.

Ive been in touch with alot of charities and none of them send volunteers over to africa. The only way I no u can do it is if u go with ChristianAid. Im not a christian but apparently that doesnt matter! Also alot of places dont want u if u havent got a skill ie doctor, engineer, builder etc, its a shame! All I wanna do is help! :(

Really??^^Okay thank God then,I knew I decided I'm going to study Medicine for a reason,I was thinking I want to go now and not wait all this time until I finish my studies,but it makes sense,I could help much better when I'm a Doctor insha2allah.

But it seems very unfair though,I mean people can help in all sorts of ways I'm sure,I guess travelling on your own isn't an option?

I know, I was hoping I can do something like raise awareness about aids and unprotected sex but noone wants me to help! Im fed up with my country, I seem to surround myself with really selfish people! And I couldnt go on my own, id be too scared!