July 5, 200521 yr Hi, I'm making a new X&Y cd :P with Things i don't understand, Proof, Speed of Sound promo mixes and How you see the world Am i missing a track that is available now (on studio version) and should be on my cd??? Thanks :)
July 5, 200521 yr ummmmmm don't think so! unless you want to put the unreleased version of talk on it.
July 5, 200521 yr Mh, let's see .. You already got A Rush Of B-Sides To Your Head ? So I'll not list the songs, that are already on this disc .. Other Studio Versions of Songs: Animals Crests Of Waves Murder Proof Talk (Original/Leaked Version) Things I Don't Understand 2000 Miles I know maybe there are many other studio tracks out there that I forgot .. Don't know ;)
July 5, 200521 yr Author Mh, let's see .. You already got A Rush Of B-Sides To Your Head ? So I'll not list the songs, that are already on this disc .. Other Studio Versions of Songs: Animals Crests Of Waves Murder Proof Talk (Original/Leaked Version) Things I Don't Understand 2000 Miles I know maybe there are many other studio tracks out there that I forgot .. Don't know ;) Thank You Very Much. But by now im just including the studio sessions for X&W :wink3:
July 5, 200521 yr Thank You Very Much. But by now im just including the studio sessions for X&W :wink3: Oh, yes, my fault :D
July 6, 200521 yr Wait for the new singles I guess :cool: there's bound to be some good material on them! But yes, definitely put the original "Talk" on there!
July 10, 200521 yr When all the singles with the studio recorded b-sides are released Id compile a cd and call it X&Y: 'The Z-Sides' :P
September 7, 200521 yr I just made up a CD throwing all the b-sides (minus Pour Me) on at the end and the disc is 79:30 long.
September 7, 200521 yr wow, can you zip it and email it to [email protected] please? or you could use megaupload.com.......
September 25, 200521 yr I am 100% positive that the only B-Sides released from X&Y are Things I Don't Understand, Proof, The World Turned Upside Down, and How You See the World, versions 1 and 2 (the second one isn't really even a b-side). I just created a list of all non-album studio tracks I know of here. http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22082 I own all but one of them, so if you need any, let me know. Most of them can be found here: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18093
Create an account or sign in to comment