✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Parachutes, AROBTTH, or X&Y

guidedbylights

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will always be A Rush Of Blood To The Head because it was the first album of Coldplay's that I ever bought but X&Y is so relevant to me if you see what I mean. It was the only time when I have been a huge fan that they released an album and I got all the leaks and waited for the release day and all that jazz. Then I saw them live and this summer just gone will always remind me of Coldplay. But yeah, Rush Of Blood will always be my favourite I think. Clocks, Amsterdam, Warning Sign and Daylight will always be my favourite tracks.

Parachutes is the best. Sth new, amazing debut, and C. Martin's voice is lowest here. Then it goes A Rush Of Blood To The Head, which is definitively great album, but it has one cheesy (or I should rather say: WEAK) moment: green eyes. I hate that song, those lyrics and melody. And 3rd place: X&Y. After their two albums I excpected sth better. I found this album just like few good songs (and great ones), and boring rest: The Hardest Part, Swallowed in the sea, White Shadows (I just like the ending) or A Message. Yes, I don't like those songs, to me they sound the same. And let me say sth: I'm Coldplay fan since...since Parachutes (98?) and I'm dissapointed with their new album. And all these noise about it.

Thx.

BTW.: I adore LIVE dvd. Coldplay live is amazing.

Parachutes is the best. Sth new, amazing debut, and C. Martin's voice is lowest here. Then it goes A Rush Of Blood To The Head, which is definitively great album, but it has one cheesy (or I should rather say: WEAK) moment: green eyes. I hate that song, those lyrics and melody. And 3rd place: X&Y. After their two albums I excpected sth better. I found this album just like few good songs (and great ones), and boring rest: The Hardest Part, Swallowed in the sea, White Shadows (I just like the ending) or A Message. Yes, I don't like those songs, to me they sound the same. And let me say sth: I'm Coldplay fan since...since Parachutes (98?) and I'm dissapointed with their new album. And all these noise about it.

Thx.

Powinnaś Joanno wiedzieć, że spadochrony wyszły w dwa lata później. 98 to bracia i siostry :) (napisałem po polsku, to się nie kapną ;) )

I completely disagree with U about Green Eyes, and A Message

My choice is AROBTTH, and I also think that live2003 is amazing.

i really like them all but damn ... its a tough choice! ... i'm going to say AROBTTH because that album pulled me towards Coldplay ... i would have noticed Parachutes if i was more mature when i was younger but also AROBTTH as it has my favourite favourite songs on there in The Scientist' date=' Clocks & Politik[/quote']

^Thats exactly the same as me. When Parachutes came out i was about 12 years old, and too immature to see how incredible they were. When AROBTTH came out i was just that bit older and thats the album that really got my attention and started to get me into Coldplay.

So in that way, i guess AROBTTH will kinda always be my favourite...

It's Parachutes for me. Mind you, I love the other two albums as well but Parachutes beats them by the nose.

When I first listened to Parachutes, I wasn't at all impressed. But after listening to it a couple of times, it grew on me. Then- I loved it and thus my love for Coldplay began and it has never ceased.

I think the best albums (in my opinion) are the ones that take time to tempt you. And Parachutes indeed did that for me...

Thx.

Powinnaś Joanno wiedzieć, że spadochrony wyszły w dwa lata później. 98 to bracia i siostry :) (napisałem po polsku, to się nie kapną ;) )

I completely disagree with U about Green Eyes, and A Message

My choice is AROBTTH, and I also think that live2003 is amazing.

:embarrased: rzeczywiście...miałam na myśli od samego początku Coldplay... :rolleyes: merci :sneaky:

right now i even dislike fix you :stunned: it's high time for Parachutes cure.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll keep it short...I'll go for Rush of Blood since every song on that album is awesum!! I have never skipped one to date whereas Parachutes I find boring except for the singles and X&Y I only like the singles as well. Actually I have never gone thru the whole Parachutes Cd...and have never heard Life is for Living :lol: :lol:

But then again...I could change all that and go listen to it now..

ok, you´re right, Parachutes turned me to Coldplay lover, the first song what I´ve heard was TROUBLE. I was thrilled by variability of this song-not so common to all music. The second album I was looking for so much, I wasn´t dissappointed at all, but X&Y I really appreciate. Coldplay music fills me with beauty which I´ve never felt from music before.

Thanx Chris&all